Corona Virus prophesied

peacecrusader888

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2020 05:18 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I could, if I could be bothered; you have google, do it yourself.

There is not even 1982 in the Franco-Belgian comic character of Asterixo or even a prophecy of the Corona Virus.
Obelix and Co. (1976)[20]
Asterix in Belgium (1979)[20]
Asterix and the Great Divide (1980)[20]
Asterix and the Black Gold (1981)[20]
Asterix and Son (1983)[20]
Asterix and the Magic Carpet (1987)[20]
Asterix and the Secret Weapon (1991)[20]
Asterix and Obelix All at Sea (1996)
Asterix and the Actress (2001)
Asterix and the Class Act (2003)
izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2020 04:13 am
@peacecrusader888,
You really need to get a life.
goldberg

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2020 06:28 am
@izzythepush,
Another plausible explanation would be that the virus was created by some scientists who don't want imbecile leaders ruling this planet and telling us how to live. And these scientists happen to be the grasping hedonists who feel compelled to rack up a fistful of financial gains from hawking some " medicine ". To that end, they decided to work with a biotechnology firm to produce a virus like this. Soon after, a situation came up: the scientists found themselves caught up in a turf war because some of them had been hired by different groups representing their own national interests. Sensing that he couldn't lead this team, the leader of these scientists Baddie, who had been jilted by his Chinese girlfriend living in Wuhan, decided to get even on her first. To his dismay, the Chinese found a way to contain the spread of this virus, and even sent its doctors to Europe to help some European nations cope with the crisis. Incensed, he decided to put in a call to president Swamp , telling him that he had a gift for him.. " All you have to do is ask Nurdoch to appoint me as the new CEO of Zox News, sir. And I promise you that I will use it as a channel through which China's critics bash China with glee day in and day out, he told Swamp

Hearing this, Swamp accepted the offer, after which they met somewhere in North Korea. Arriving in North Korea, Baddie found Swamp waiting for him with the portly Kim Jong-uu and the bikini-clad Butin in tow. Agitated, Baddie peered at Swamp. They shook hands and even kissed each other, whereupon they ambled into a room adorned with the national flags of North Korea and Jussia. The room had been outfitted with a flat-screen TV; a reporter working for Zox News happened to be slating China on TV. Baddie, Swamp and Butin grinned after seeing this, their eyes crinkled up. Tilting his head to one side, Swamp looked into a mirror bolted to the wall.

" Too bad it's just fake news, Swamp said disconsolately. " That Goldberg is decidedly gormless for making up something like this," he added, glowering at the mirror deliberately, as if Goldberg were doing the same thing to Swamp.

izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2020 06:56 am
@goldberg,
There's nothing remotely plausible about that theory.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 10:59 pm
Does Corona Virus fulfill the prophecy?
maxdancona

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 05:08 am
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:

Does Corona Virus fulfill the prophecy?

No, it doesn't.
peacecrusader888

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 06:32 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
No, it doesn't.

You say that is does not fulfill the prophecy. So many people got killed . Why?

jespah

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 06:41 am
@ekename,
ekename wrote:

... He told me that he had received messages from God, prompting him to launch a one-man ministry which he explained in his website http://www.geocities.com/peacecrusader888/....
Why are these prophecies coming from geocities?

Can't Ama afford a WordPress website? I mean, if you're good at predicting, then why not play the stock market and get a few bucks per year to buy a domain from GoDaddy?
maxdancona

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 06:50 am
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:

Quote:
No, it doesn't.

You say that is does not fulfill the prophecy. So many people got killed . Why?

Saying that there will be an epidemic at some unspecified time isn't impressive. That is a prophecy that any idiot or infidel could make and be absolutely certain it will take place.

But this prophecy is wrong about work animals. It got an important detail wrong (no work animals are getting sick).

I would say that it is pretty clearly wrong.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 06:51 am
@jespah,
You don't understand Jespah.

Ama can only predict the past. To make money in the stock market, you need to predict the future.

These are two very different things.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 06:58 am
@maxdancona,
Jespah does understand which is why she was able to successfully joke about it.

None of your ‘jokes’ have ever hit the mark.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 07:19 am
@izzythepush,
Hi Izzy,
izzythepush

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 07:23 am
@maxdancona,
Not enough to find any of your jokes funny. I don’t think there’s enough cannabis on the planet for that.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 07:44 am
@izzythepush,
So you came to this thread to make sure people know that my jokes aren't funny?

I am sure they appreciate that. You are a good guy.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 07:59 am
@maxdancona,
I was on this thread long before you turned up and started making unfunny jokes.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 09:02 am
@izzythepush,
As long as you keep this silly game going, Izzy, I will play along. It must be fun for you or you wouldn't keep doing it.

How's the kid? I haven't seen him in a while.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 07:11 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Saying that there will be an epidemic at some unspecified time isn't impressive. That is a prophecy that any idiot or infidel could make and be absolutely certain it will take place.

But this prophecy is wrong about work animals. It got an important detail wrong (no work animals are getting sick).

I would say that it is pretty clearly wrong.

True, no work animals die in this pandemic. Maybe in the next. Would you consider swine and chicken as work animals?
0 Replies