Corona Virus prophesied

nacredambition

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2020 11:47 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
18) young, unmarried women lax on their chastity or virginity, will give rise to birth of illegitimate children

When do you think # 18 prophesy will happen, on a Wednesday in the middle of the year?

Quote:
4) there will be worldwide confusion of worship caused by a lot of religious distortions by pseudo preachers for self-gain

And how tongue-in-cheek can a dead Filipino faith healer get with this magical turn of phrase?
neologist

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2020 12:46 am
Oddly enough, Dean Koontz Incorporated a virus in his 1981 novel. Heart of Darkness. Got the year right as well as the correct Chinese province. Go figure.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2020 04:15 am
@maxdancona,
If you'd been following the OP you'd realise that the spirit of Ama isn't God, but Jesus, and as such he can only see vague unhelpful visions of the future or old reruns of Star Trek. Very much like the original, Jesus never said he was king of the Jews he said Kirk was a Jew. And in keeping with the Spirit of Ama's vague, unhelpful and utterly pointless prophecies, this revelation didn't come to pass until William Shatner landed the role.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2020 08:55 am
@izzythepush,
Anyone can prophecy. Just dont be specific or give dates.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2020 09:35 am
@RABEL222,
The vaguer you are the better, then when Armageddon never happens you can claim you got your figures wrong or Jesus gave humanity a second chance. Then membership + income increases.

The Spirit of Ama is a cult, and the OP has been totally indoctrinated. That's why you can't reason with them.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2020 07:29 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Why can't God give us useful information rather than vague prophesies that can only be understood after the fact?

"after the fact'? How about the eruption of Mount Arayat? Or the erasure of the city of Manila from the map. Mount Arayat, in the Central Plain of Luzon, Philippines, has not erupted since the Spanish time (circa 1500).
maxdancona

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2020 07:54 pm
@peacecrusader888,
If Ama can today, clearly tell me what is going to happen next year in words that I can unerstand today, then I will be impressed.

There is a meme going around now that Nostradamus talked about twins, a queen and a plague. In 2020 (after the fact) people are saying that the twins are the year 2020 (which repeats), the queen is "corona" which is what queens wear.

If they had given me that explanation in 2018, I would be impressed.

Making prophesies that can't be understood until after they happen isn't miraculous. It is just making stuff up after it happened.

0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2020 08:56 pm
@peacecrusader888,

Cot down, bummer in the city
Back of my throat getting dry and gritty
Got down, isn't it a pity
Doesn't seem to be the paper for my pretty
All round, people looking half-dead
No-one on the sidewalk, cause of what Ama said

0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2020 05:20 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
If you'd been following the OP you'd realise that the spirit of Ama isn't God, but Jesus, and as such he can only see vague unhelpful visions of the future or old reruns of Star Trek. Very much like the original, Jesus never said he was king of the Jews he said Kirk was a Jew. And in keeping with the Spirit of Ama's vague, unhelpful and utterly pointless prophecies, this revelation didn't come to pass until William Shatner landed the role.

Jesus is God, God the Son in the Trinity. Matthew 28:18 states: "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." Read also Isaiah 9:6.
laughoutlood

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2020 01:29 am

Ooo, in Wuhan City son, it's pretty glum
When you gonna make it be mine, carona
Ooo, the flying spittle comes, microbic one
Got it coming all down the line, carona

Never gonna stop, give it up, wash your dirty hand
Will I go get it caught from the touch of another land
My, my, my, eye-eye, choo
M-m-m-my carona

Come a little closer, hun, will ya hun
Close enough to spit in my eye, carona
If this a conspiracy, tell it to me
Runnin' down a throat almost dry, carona

Will I gp get it caught from the touch of another land
M-m-m-my carona
M-m-m-my carona

When you gonna give to me, give it to me
Is it just a matter of time, carona
Is it d-d-destiny, d-destiny
Or is it just a game in my mind. carona

Will I go get it caught from the touch of another land

M-m-m-my carona
M-m-m-my carona
M-m-m-my carona
M-m-m-my carona

Ooo who, my carona
Woo who, my carona
You too. my carona
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2020 02:12 am
@peacecrusader888,
And you should try reading something else for a change.
peacecrusader888

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2020 06:12 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
And you should try reading something else for a change.

The Holy Bible states in Matthew 28:18, "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." What do you think will happen if God did not become a human being?

Maybe you should change what you are reading.

izzythepush

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2020 06:19 am
@peacecrusader888,
I read lots of things, you only read the Bible, a book choc full of historical inaccuracies.
peacecrusader888

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2020 06:39 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I read lots of things, you only read the Bible, a book choc full of historical inaccuracies.

There is the spirit of Ama to guide us into truth like the birth and death of Jesus, the three kings, the names of the two malefactors, etc.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2020 06:48 am
@peacecrusader888,
Your cult leader tells you that because that's the nature of cults.

So far all the Spirit of Ama has done is prophesised a load of stuff that never happened when it said it would.

Any bloody idiot can do that, but it takes a special kind of stupid to believe it.

Here's just one of the many errors in the Bible, and it's New Testament.

Quote:
The Census of Quirinius was a census of Judea taken by Publius Sulpicius Quirinius, Roman governor of Syria, upon the imposition of direct Roman rule in 6 CE. The Gospel of Luke uses it as the narrative means to establish the birth of Jesus in Bethlehem (Luke 2:1–5), but Luke places the birth within the reign of Herod the Great, who died 9 years earlier. No satisfactory explanation of the contradiction seems possible, and most scholars think that the author of the gospel made an error.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Census_of_Quirinius

The only reasonable explanation is that Luke was twisting the facts to fit in with earlier prophecies, and when you twist facts you lie.
engineer

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2020 06:53 am
@peacecrusader888,
Except the cause is known, pretty much all animals are immune and the toll in terms of human life as a percentage of the population is not all that great, but other than that, it sounds like a perfect prophecy.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2020 07:19 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush's source wrote:
. . . and most scholars think that the author of the gospel made an error.

Of course, he could just have been lying. Careful examinations of the so-called gospel of Luke has lead recent and contemporary scholars to conclude the much of Luke's writing (if he even wrote) was written in the late second century CE, and some of it in the fourth century CE. Luke is mentioned by Saul/Paul as a Greek (Hellenistic?) physician, but clearly, what has been attributed to him, as his "gospel" was either actually written much later, or was significantly redacted. The earliest surviving copies of what is now called the New Testament date from no earlier than the mid-fourth century CE.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2020 04:12 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:

Who is the first: Ama or Asterix? Ama gave 19 prophecies in 1979. Asterix gave his in 1982. Could you give what Asterix said?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2020 04:31 am
@peacecrusader888,
I could, if I could be bothered; you have google, do it yourself.
peacecrusader888

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2020 04:37 am
@nacredambition,
Quote:
When do you think # 18 prophesy will happen, on a Wednesday in the middle of the year?

What would happen on a Wednesday in the middle of the year? I guess that World War III would happen this year on 2020-07-08, a Wednesday in July, the middle of the year both by month and by quarter.
0 Replies