- There are a number of phone games that are fun and require significant strategy. Empires and Puzzles comes to mind.
- If you don't like reading with glasses but enjoy reading in general, get a tablet and raise the font size to your comfort level.
- As someone else mentioned, there are online chess and card game forums where you play people from around the world.
- Now would be the time to get back into TV. The content online is more varied than ever. Start with a series like GLOW (available on Netflix) or The Mandalorian (Disney). Entire seasons of cutting edge series are available and reviews are online to help you find ones worth your time.
- There has been a proliferation of puzzles, especially from Japan. Try KenKen or Nonagrams if you want something different than crosswords or Sudoku.