What do grocery store employees think when they see the same person redeeming cans every week?

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2018 10:11 pm
The one I been returning cans for every week since 2016 the employees are kinda sick of seeing redeeming. They give me a dirty look when I Cash it in
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,090 • Replies: 3

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2018 10:21 pm
It shouldn't matter. It is their job to be there for it.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2018 10:39 pm
Amen to what EB says--if they're rude to you, complain to store management.
0 Replies

daverod

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2018 08:31 pm
@Baseballfan95,
Maybe, 'boy, this person sure could use a good job'. 'Want mine'?

'I've been late 3 times in the past 2 weeks. Called in sick the week before that. Clocked out early several times this week.'.. 'Shucks,.. I don't know if that's okay'.

Either that or, 'You still haven't found a job'?

But it all depends on the amount you bring in. If one huge carts(s), then maybe it's a daily thing. If a couple of bags, then maybe a side thing. All depends. Maybe you should ask them.

But recyclables are not pretty smelling when you let them sit for a week.

so it all depends. There are the 'homeless' that recycles every day/week, and there are those that save cans and recycle every week. It all depends.

Different reasons for different persons recycling which would have different responses from that store clerk that sees that person every week.
0 Replies