How come gamestop hates when I dumpster dive there

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2017 09:42 pm
I found 4 ps3 games and a couple turtle beach headphones for Xbox 360. Since then they are picky on what to throw out or just throw away actual trash and not stuff from gamestop. The employee saw me one time and gave me dirty look. If someone on here works for gamestop I just want a honest answer on why gamestop hates divers.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 865 • Replies: 5
No top replies

ekename

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2017 11:40 pm
@Sportsfan95,
People are jealous of your creativity, thriftiness and divers ity.

Build a ps game called gamestop where you, the star, dumpster dive for goold stuff and blagd.

Any chance of posting before and after pics of you beside the dumpster with the headphones on?

0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 30 Apr, 2017 07:17 am
@Sportsfan95,
I don't work for gamestop but I am sure they don't want you getting hurt. And don't tell me how terrifically careful you are. It just takes one broken bottle or sharp metallic edge.
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 30 Apr, 2017 09:31 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

I don't work for gamestop but I am sure they don't want you getting hurt. And don't tell me how terrifically careful you are. It just takes one broken bottle or sharp metallic edge.

Let's properly reword your answer to parallel reality. They don't want the diver to get hurt (probably don't really care either way) because the dumpster diver may ... #sigh ... sue the Gamestop for medical costs/consequences, etc....

The individual employees won't likely directly lose any money but they may in theory lose their job if the dumpster diver wins her or his insanely frivolous lawsuit which (in low probability) ends up closing the store because of bad publicity and/or rising insurance costs.
jespah

Reply Sun 30 Apr, 2017 09:42 am
@tsarstepan,
Well, that's kinda what I meant (damned allergies are giving me fog brain today).
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 30 Apr, 2017 09:46 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

(damned allergies are giving me fog brain today).

Preemptive Gesundheit. Hoping you aren't too kicked in the shins this allergy season.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How come gamestop hates when I dumpster dive there
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 10:36:58