Are there any things I can do to help with the anxiety condition.

Sat 8 Feb, 2020 07:35 am
i have the anxiety condition for awhile already. I take medication for it though it only helps a little though. I sometimes listen to music to deal with the condition. Does any one have any advice on what other things I can do to help with it. Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 734 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 8 Feb, 2020 09:24 am
@asiangal555,
Don't take any advice you get here too seriously, except this: If your medication is not working, please consult your prescribing physician or your therapist.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Sat 8 Feb, 2020 02:27 pm
Try reading novels. Its how I relax.
0 Replies

Linkat

Sun 9 Feb, 2020 08:32 am
I am guessing you are seeing a therapist regularly if not you should. You should not be taking medication for anxiety without regularly getting counseling as well. Have you asked your therapist?

If you are doing the above but just want someone else’s thoughts on what helps them. My daughter suffers from anxiety... coloring can help .. she also sketches.. also make sure you get exercise.. all these help her
Linkat

Sun 9 Feb, 2020 09:05 am
@Linkat,
Some other things come to mind... mindfulness you can listen to things like the ocean or even things where a soft voice and music walks you through breathing techniques, you can keep a journal to write down your thoughts.

Not sure how old you are but my daughters school put something in place where if she feels anxiety or a panic attack she can pull out a popsicle stick and leave the room .. she can then go to a certain room where she can hang until the anxiety lessens.

Fortunately she is in a better place where I don’t think she has had to use it.

The big thing is finding something that helps you and having people around you that support this.
0 Replies

jorji

Wed 12 Feb, 2020 08:35 am
Hiking and practicing yoga, especially yoga, can help you a lot
0 Replies

kati32

Wed 12 Feb, 2020 08:49 am
@asiangal555,
There is no cure for food allergies, however there are some predictions that can be used to minimize the impact of an allergic reaction. Abstinence is the best way to prevent a reaction. For some people, even exposure to harmful food can cause severe reactions. Carefully read the label of the food contents to make sure the food does not contain allergens.

Allergic reactions can be alleviated by various medications. If you have inadvertently eaten an allergic reaction, the antihistamine anti-allergic drug can relieve the symptoms of gastrointestinal, urticaria, sneezing and runny nose. Give. Bronchodilators can be a way to relieve symptoms of shortness of breath
0 Replies