Crazy drunk moments....

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2005 05:46 am
Hi! whats the worst thing you've ever done whilst drunk?
Has your embarassment ever been worse than your hangover?
I want to know! So record those howlers here!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,915 • Replies: 39
No top replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2005 05:48 am
We are talking THIS WEEK? Or sometime in the past?
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2005 05:51 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:

What if you can't remember THIS WEEK but bits of the past come back now and again? Very Happy
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2005 05:54 am
I mean anytime ever!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2005 06:04 am
goodfielder wrote:
Mr Stillwater wrote:

What if you can't remember THIS WEEK but bits of the past come back now and again? Very Happy

What if people email you to remind you? What if they take out restraining orders? What if the pub you drank at last week is a smoldering ruin and you wake up with an empty can of gas and a lighter in your hands??
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2005 06:15 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:
goodfielder wrote:
Mr Stillwater wrote:

What if people email you to remind you? What if they take out restraining orders? What if the pub you drank at last week is a smoldering ruin and you wake up with an empty can of gas and a lighter in your hands??

If they email me from Brazil in Portuguese and tell me how funny I was I would worry big time. I would be particularly worried because my total knowledge of Portuguese is limited to being able to murmur the lyrics of certain songs by Jobim and Gilberto while mildly under the influence of things that come out of dark bottles.

Restraining orders? I am a lifelong adherent to non-violence and would advise that they had the wrong bloke. It was the other one. I'm Goodjekyll, you want Goodhyde.

Pub in ruins. Empty can. Lighter. Damnit - be brazen "I told him I wanted just one more drink...." My tolerance for human frailties stops at anyone who would burn down a pub for any reason at all. Some things are simply unforgiveable.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 01:50 pm
I AM SOOO DRUNK AND POOO AND I HAVE F*CKED UP MY A LEVELS. DAMN. NOT THTA I DID THAT CRAP I GOT AN A AND 3 BS. DAMN.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 01:58 pm
I was really wasted one time and found myself stuck in a farm town in the middle of nowhere. I needed to get home, but that was a distance of about 75 miles and the town was asleep.

I tried to steal an airplane, figuring I could fly home. Never had flown before, but was determined to try.

Got it started, made a lot of noise, but couldn't figure out how to get the thing in the air.

Got arrested by a Barney Fife character.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 02:00 pm
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
I AM SOOO DRUNK AND POOO AND I HAVE F*CKED UP MY A LEVELS. DAMN. NOT THTA I DID THAT CRAP I GOT AN A AND 3 BS. DAMN

That was a fascinating sequence of sentences.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 02:01 pm
it was a great time

i just dont remember his name.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 02:02 pm
Once I got drunk and sang a song into the speaker at a gas pump. When I noticed that the people who worked at the station were inside listening and laughing, I did a little comedy act mocking them and what they must've been thinking about the two drunk girls in the pickup truck (was with my sister). I wish I could remember it.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 02:22 pm
I peed on the side of someones house. Literally on the side of it. Took a lot of force.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 02:30 pm
One wniter evening 'bout 30 years ago, a bunch of us were consoling one another in a concourse bar at New York's JFK airport, lamenting the fact we were stuck there due to abysmal weather just about everywhere west of Hoboken. A consensus was formed that the next flight to damned near anywhere was preferable to sitting there. A day and a half later, each of us a few hundred bucks lighter, but sober, we returned to JFK from Amsterdam. The weather had improved, though, and we all went our individual ways to where we'd rather have been that stupid, dark, stormy, drunken, ridiculously expensive evening.

Footnote: If something seems like a reasonable idea when you're drunk, it probably isn't Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 10:50 am
very true timberlandko.

buying 80 quids worth of dildos on my boyfriends ebay account seemed like a great prank at the time. Its still pretty funny. He had to mail ebay and ask them to cancell the bids. he he he.
0 Replies

benjamino

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 06:25 am
i got wasted and worked behind the bar for 10 mins before they noticed and chucked me out, i ended up at a party full of german people with a guy who had a badge on his back with his face on it. that was the same weekend i went to blackpool pleasure beach and went on all tghe rides after eating magic mushrooms for breakfast
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 06:32 am
Sorry, this website doesn't have the server space for me to start typing my drunken stories.

I mean, one time, I peed on someone's house!!!

CRAZY!

C'mon, Bella, you can do better than that.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 06:48 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Sorry, this website doesn't have the server space for me to start typing my drunken stories.

I mean, one time, I peed on someone's house!!!

CRAZY!

C'mon, Bella, you can do better than that.

It's very hard for a woman to pee on something vertical. While drunk. And doing something illegal in the open. When you can't run because your pants are down around your ankles.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 09:05 am
It's very hard, unless that woman...HAS A PENIS!

Well at least you look convincingly like a woman.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 09:20 am
i once got drunk, flashed my boobies at some guy throwing beads, ended up in a bar, and damn if i wasn't married shortly there after. wtf was i thinking? Wink that's the last time i get drunk...
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 09:30 am
I was a hussy in college...used to get all dressed up in my short skirt, skimpy top and heels and go out to the bar...always found me dancing on the boxes or the stage....actually got some money one night. How dirty did I feel.....
0 Replies