Does anyone have suggestions of what nicknames to call Donald Trump?

revelette3

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2020 09:31 am
@izzythepush,
Thanks, I should have gone back and read it before getting my two cents in. I guess I am touchy on that subject.

I agree on ya'll take about Christianity and Islam, both having extremists throughout history and today.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2020 09:37 am
@revelette3,
Of course, people are people, there's good and bad in all. The treatment of Rohingyas by Buddhists in Myanmar is pretty appalling as well.

And the first, and only, Atheist state, Albania, was hardly a model of tolerance and respect for human rights.
oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2020 09:46 am
@revelette3,
So what are some modern examples of Xtians massacring innocent people like modern Muslims do?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2020 12:06 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Of course, people are people, there's good and bad in all.

We are not talking about people we are talking about religion. One teaches hate for all but its own. That is Islam. That is also a fact.

Christianity does not teach hate for anything.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
coldjoint

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2020 12:51 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
How about:

Best President Ever.
Traitors Nightmare

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2020 01:30 pm
@coldjoint,
Lets for the sake of argument grant for a nanosecond your Trompet was indeed a good El Presidente.

...he is a diplomatic nightmare, he has no friends anywhere in the world who take him seriously, at best they want something from him and the US, but no certainly no goodwill out of miss trust him. He is a mockery in Europe, a joke in Asia, a clown puppet for Russia.

In sum useless even if granting there was something good about him other then twitter laughing stock and comedy central material. You know nothing of Geopolitics. After Merkel/Trump affair Germans will never look back and neither will the next European leaders. Japan must be in shock with the Trump phenomena falling upon their heads. I could go on but you have no eyesight.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2020 04:06 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
...he is a diplomatic nightmare, he has no friends anywhere in the world who take him seriously,

They take seriously enough to start paying their freight.
Quote:
He is a mockery in Europe, a joke in Asia, a clown puppet for Russia.

Actually the people, you know the ones elites ignore, support the Hell out of Trump.
As far as Asia, when is the last time NK acted up? China gave us concessions for the first time with his trade deal. Senator Mark Warner says Trump is tough on Russia, he is a Democrat.

Quote:
You know nothing of Geopolitics.

I guess that makes us even after this bullshit post of yours proves you know nothing about it either.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2020 04:49 pm
@coldjoint,
The people you are referring to don't support Trump for being great. On the contrary, at a subconscious level by supporting him they support the destruction of the Estate that has failed them after 40 years of Neo-Liberal madness.
You see there are many ways of making a revolution and all the traditional powers are falling rot not out of being heavy and being overwhelming but out of being weak powerless and therefore susceptible to manipulation and corruption.

...as for China, well, China is an unstoppable train, you can delay it but you cannot stop it, at least not until the Economy worldwide defaults. And even then they will recoup far better given their internal domestic market alone. The tariffs may sound great in the short term, (which by the way they are not) but in the long run, they open a precedent that will fire back. In a war of attrition, the US, the whole Occident, will always lose versus China.
China doesn't import from the US more than a fifth of what the US imports from China because they don't need to.
China is making allies and whatever the government they want to have they have a policy thought out in the long run, not for the next electoral term, and they certainly don't bet in clowns to rule the country.
If you had me guessing 50 years from now is more probable Europe to close in with Russia and China than with the US. The US is for all practical purposes at civil war and seen from the outside looks like a madhouse crumbling down on its own weight.
You can always resort to nuclear war to win the day...I am not so sure you wouldn't think about it worst comes to worst and the US becomes fully isolated on its own eco chamber.
You see, we don't like mass murders, school shootings every week and toxicity. We don't have a tradition with it.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2020 05:06 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
The people you are referring to don't support Trump for being great.

I never said they did. They like his policies and yearn for the freedom Americans have. They expect government to work for them not for itself.

China has an agenda. It does not mean they will get what they want. Their people are restless.

Quote:
You see, we don't like mass murders, school shootings every week and toxicity.

The toxicity comes from the Left. Mass murders happen everywhere and so do school shootings.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2020 05:35 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
I am neither.

I am not either, but the toxicity does come from what is called the Left. The violence comes from the Left also.
Quote:
There is only one thing that matters policies that work and policies that fail.

That is why Trump will be re-elected.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2020 05:45 pm
@MontereyJack,
Terrific Trump

Quote:
Terrific definition is - unusually fine : magnificent.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2020 06:11 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
I can find a video that says the opposite. I am not impressed.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2020 06:20 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
The Next President - Trump - YouTube
[Search domain www.youtube.com/watch?v=T81d10zdAOY] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T81d10zdAOY

You Tube has taken down the video, I wonder why?
Quote:
FAMOUS PEOPLE SHOWING THEIR LOVE OF TRUMP!! Lots of Famous people came out to Rap!! PLEASE USE #TRUMPLOVERS on Twitter to Promote this!!
0 Replies