Does anyone have suggestions of what nicknames to call Donald Trump?

coldjoint

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2020 11:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

YOU DO LOVE WACK JOBS, DON'T YOU.

Explain this:
https://www.deepcapture.com/wp-content/uploads/Funny-Biden-Match-Counties.png
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2020 05:44 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
There will never be enough money, enough women, enough power, enough Big Mac's...

LOL
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2020 06:04 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

snood wrote:
Right - you are generalizing murder and rape to something "blacks" do exclusively.

No I'm not.

snood wrote:
Why single out blacks as the rapists and murderers?

Because they are the ones who progressives are arguing should be freely allowed to rape and murder white people.
"

When you say "they are the ones who progressives are arguing should be freely allowed to rape and murder white people". you make it sound like there are a lot of people calling themselves "progressives" saying that insane thing in a lot of places at a lot of different times.

And that's just a lie, man. And it's an ugly, provocative, incendiary lie. Even if you could dig up ONE example of someone calling themselves a "progressive" saying something insane as that, it's still a lie, because you make it sound like it happens all the time. It doesn't happen.

I won't see a newspaper or online news source or social media site today where someone calling themselves a "progressive" is trying to convince someone that blacks should be allowed to murder and rape white people, and you won't, either. And no one else will. You know why? This happens NO WHERE besides here, written by you.

The only reason I can possibly fathom someone would keep trying to push this ugly lie is because that person is a vile racist, who thrives on stirring up hatred. If you're not a racist, why keep trying to push this ugly lie?

oralloy

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2020 06:24 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
When you say "they are the ones who progressives are arguing should be freely allowed to rape and murder white people". you make it sound like there are a lot of people calling themselves "progressives" saying that insane thing in a lot of places at a lot of different times.

Yes. I always make a point of telling the truth.

Progressives certainly don't like it when I tell the truth, but I don't care what they like.

snood wrote:
And that's just a lie, man. And it's an ugly, provocative, incendiary lie. Even if you could dig up ONE example of someone calling themselves a "progressive" saying something insane as that, it's still a lie, because you make it sound like it happens all the time. It doesn't happen.

That is incorrect. Everything that I've said is 100% completely true.

snood wrote:
I won't see a newspaper or online news source or social media site today where someone calling themselves a "progressive" is trying to convince someone that blacks should be allowed to murder and rape white people, and you won't, either. And no one else will. You know why? This happens NO WHERE besides here, written by you.

You will if you actually look at what progressives say they stand for.

snood wrote:
The only reason I can possibly fathom someone would keep trying to push this ugly lie is because that person is a vile racist, who thrives on stirring up hatred. If you're not a racist, why keep trying to push this ugly lie?

You are basing that on a false premise. In reality everything that I'm saying is true.

I couldn't tell you the reason why I insist on telling the truth. I just like doing it.
snood

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2020 07:33 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I couldn't tell you the reason why I insist on telling an ugly racist lie. I just like doing it.

There. Fixed it for you.
oralloy

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2020 07:40 am
@snood,
Shame on you for being such a liar.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2020 02:52 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I don't underestimate Trump. He's a vindictive, humorless, talentless jerk who's sole pleasure in life is demeaning and destroying others. He is a bottomless pit of need. There will never be enough money, enough women, enough power, enough Big Mac's, enough attention and he's willing to drag the entire country down just to show he can. That's what motivates people like Trump. Why anyone would admire this damaged, vapid, vain, attention whore I will never understand. But then again, people have worshiped known criminals, disturbed women will write to imprisoned serial killers, and far too many people get a thrill out of seeing others bullied. He's the ideal man for folks like you and your alter-ego.

I double that!!!
coldjoint

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2020 04:28 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

I don't underestimate Trump. He's a vindictive, humorless, talentless jerk who's sole pleasure in life is demeaning and destroying others. He is a bottomless pit of need. There will never be enough money, enough women, enough power, enough Big Mac's, enough attention and he's willing to drag the entire country down just to show he can. That's what motivates people like Trump. Why anyone would admire this damaged, vapid, vain, attention whore I will never understand. But then again, people have worshiped known criminals, disturbed women will write to imprisoned serial killers, and far too many people get a thrill out of seeing others bullied. He's the ideal man for folks like you and your alter-ego.

I double that!!!

Looks like the toilet is going to overflow. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 08:37 am

#DiaperDon is trending on twitter, apparently... Laughing
coldjoint

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 12:35 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

The top man in cyber security and fraud detection praised by the NYT says there was fraud. He has signed an affidavit and is ready to explain his conclusions. He has said the evidence of fraud is incontrovertible.

Plenty of posts about it on Trump thread and a few others. The MSM has not touched this. Why?

Trend that.
snood

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 12:48 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

I’ve read somewhere that he is particularly pissed about that Twitter trend. Some are saying it just hits to close to home because he wears depends.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 01:04 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Region Philbis wrote:

I’ve read somewhere that he is particularly pissed about that Twitter trend. Some are saying it just hits to close to home because he wears depends.

Joe is crapping his pants constantly because even a senile old man knows when he has been caught.
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 01:34 pm
@snood,
Quote:
particularly pissed

0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 01:47 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

snood wrote:

Region Philbis wrote:

Joe is crapping his pants constantly because even a senile old man knows when he has been caught.

He doesn’t seem that worried to me. In fact he seems like someone who is carefully putting together a team to run things for the next four years. You dream, sir.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 01:50 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
He has said the evidence of fraud is incontrovertible
when somone is a hired expert, he is forst and foremost being asked to support his clients "beliefs". His affidavits and his testimony is equally open to inspection and counter evidence.

Ou system of law is not as one-sided as you would believe. Thats why all the recent "RUDY SUITES" have been found meritless an wrong.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 02:17 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:
He has said the evidence of fraud is incontrovertible
when somone is a hired expert, he is forst and foremost being asked to support his clients "beliefs". His affidavits and his testimony is equally open to inspection and counter evidence.

Ou system of law is not as one-sided as you would believe. Thats why all the recent "RUDY SUITES" have been found meritless an wrong.

Prove he was hired. He could be an actual American who loves this country. There are plenty out there. Hell, there are about five on this forum.
farmerman

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 12:32 pm
@coldjoint,
you forwarded this guy with his credentials. I he an expert? oes he pass the voire dire that experts must show in order that they meet the DAUBERT standards ??
Youve been the big commercial for him.Its up to you to provide relevant expertise, experience, and relevance.
The entire responsibilities are in youre corner.

Were I an attorney either presenting him or voire diring him, Id be asking him these questions for the courts review.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 12:35 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
He could be an actual American who loves this country
For 20000 a day in court and maybe 750/hr for reserach and doing up graphics to fool the court??

Youre too gullible , ya know it??

BillW

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 01:06 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:
For 20000 a day in court and maybe 750/hr for reserach and doing up graphics to fool the court??

He has to be cross examined and have counter witnesses allowed in court, no one is King in the USA!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 01:18 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:

Sorry, you do not know what an American is so your post is a waste of pixels.
0 Replies