Does anyone have suggestions of what nicknames to call Donald Trump?

coldjoint

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2020 02:32 pm
@oralloy,
Thought you might like this.
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_orkXxp0bhEA/Sa2_u2r8qgI/AAAAAAAAQZo/iWUpFcMBMSQ/s400/090303-sorry-obama.jpg
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2020 04:02 pm
@coldjoint,
he sti;; gets higher props than the LOSER orange prez.
snood

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2020 06:22 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Yes, the people committing the crimes are criminals. That doesn’t mean that everyone who looks like them are criminals. Does that make sense to you?

I think this may have been too difficult a question.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2020 06:42 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

he sti;; gets higher props than the LOSER orange prez.

Trump will release the documents that will destroy him.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2020 06:44 pm
@coldjoint,
Can't wait. Maybe Trump will release his tax returns at the same time.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2020 07:05 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Obama will be discredited what little legacy he has will be overshadowed by the corruption in his administration and the institutions he politicized.

You people have f*cked with the wrong guy.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2020 07:09 pm
@coldjoint,
to the contrary, the wrong guy fucked with us. That's why his government by executive order will be dismantled, reversed and thrown on the dust heap by the end of january
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2020 07:11 pm
@coldjoint,
promises, =promises. He had four years and couldn't do it because it's nonexistent.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2020 07:26 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
Yes, the people committing the crimes are criminals. That doesn’t mean that everyone who looks like them are criminals. Does that make sense to you?

Of course it makes sense to me.

Remember, I'm not a progressive. Non-progressives don't have trouble with stuff like this.
snood

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2020 08:07 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

snood wrote:

Of course it makes sense to me.

Remember, I'm not a progressive. Non-progressives don't have trouble with stuff like this.

When you say “blacks want to rape and murder whites”, it doesn’t sound like you understand.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2020 08:11 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

Obama will be discredited what little legacy he has will be overshadowed by the corruption in his administration and the institutions he politicized.

You people have f*cked with the wrong guy.

Oh dear, is it too late to apologize? It is? Oh darn.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2020 08:18 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Oh dear, is it too late to apologize? It is? Oh darn.

Yes, it is. Again, you are underestimating Trump. Like the 17 intelligence agencies, Obama, the media and the FBI. I could keep going. So far he has beat them all.
oralloy

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2020 08:40 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
When you say "blacks want to rape and murder whites", it doesn't sound like you understand.

This is what I said:

My original statement in the conversation was merely "White Lives Matter" (my current signature line).

Famerman responded to my signature line with something that seems to have been deleted. I responded with the following clarification:

"When I say White Lives Matter, I am saying that it is wrong for black people to run around raping and murdering white people."

https://able2know.org/topic/544501-45#post-7084702

MJ responded by saying "Black people don't" and falsely accusing me of racism (progressives make false accusations of racism or misogyny as a crutch because they have no facts or logic to defend their ideology):

https://able2know.org/topic/544501-46#post-7084712

To that I replied:

"All the raped and murdered white people say otherwise."

https://able2know.org/topic/544501-46#post-7084718
snood

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2020 08:56 pm
@oralloy,
Right - you are generalizing murder and rape to something “blacks” do exclusively.

When I say Black Lives Matter, I simply mean that the lives of black people matter.

When you say white lives matter, you said yourself that you mean “black people shouldn’t rape and murder whites”. Why single out blacks as the rapists and murderers?

glitterbag

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2020 09:01 pm
@coldjoint,
I don't underestimate Trump. He's a vindictive, humorless, talentless jerk who's sole pleasure in life is demeaning and destroying others. He is a bottomless pit of need. There will never be enough money, enough women, enough power, enough Big Mac's, enough attention and he's willing to drag the entire country down just to show he can. That's what motivates people like Trump. Why anyone would admire this damaged, vapid, vain, attention whore I will never understand. But then again, people have worshiped known criminals, disturbed women will write to imprisoned serial killers, and far too many people get a thrill out of seeing others bullied. He's the ideal man for folks like you and your alter-ego.

oralloy

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2020 09:04 pm
@glitterbag,
What I like about Mr. Trump is the fact that he protects people's civil liberties.

That's important in an age when progressives view violating people's civil liberties as a form of recreation.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2020 09:05 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
Right - you are generalizing murder and rape to something "blacks" do exclusively.

No I'm not.

snood wrote:
Why single out blacks as the rapists and murderers?

Because they are the ones who progressives are arguing should be freely allowed to rape and murder white people.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2020 09:43 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I don't underestimate Trump. He's a vindictive, humorless, talentless jerk who's sole pleasure in life is demeaning and destroying others. He is a bottomless pit of need. There will never be enough money, enough women, enough power, enough Big Mac's, enough attention and he's willing to drag the entire country down just to show he can. That's what motivates people like Trump. Why anyone would admire this damaged, vapid, vain, attention whore I will never understand. But then again, people have worshiped known criminals, disturbed women will write to imprisoned serial killers, and far too many people get a thrill out of seeing others bullied. He's the ideal man for folks like you and your alter-ego.

How has he dragged the country down when he had the best economy, the lowest unemployment, and made us energy independent? All pre-Covid, but there was no sign of the prosperity he brought going away.

Covid and the way it was politicized seems all to convenient to me. But Democrats do not mind killing Americans if it gets them power. Do they?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2020 10:03 pm
Quote:
Sidney Powell to file lawsuit in Georgia tomorrow, 11-25-20 EVERY LIE will be revealed

It will be a good day.
https://www.pacificpundit.com/2020/11/24/sidney-powell-to-file-lawsuit-in-georgia-tomorrow-11-25-20-every-lie-will-be-revealed/
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2020 11:07 pm
@coldjoint,
YOU DO LOVE WACK JOBS, DON'T YOU.