Should I See a Doctor about this?

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2020 01:14 am
This isn’t urgent, but I’m wondering what would cause this; I constantly have this strong, uncomfortable urge to twitch my facial muscles. It’s only in my nose and above my top lip (I have to constantly wiggle it or scrunch it up) and forehead/eyes (constantly furrowing my eyebrows/ raising them, widening/scrunching my eyes shut.) I even sometimes have to rub my face with my hand because it gets so unbearable. It’s very uncomfortable and makes me feel like I’m going crazy. I have it in my hands and legs as well, but only in social situations. In my face it’s constantly, and it worsens randomly.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 636 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2020 01:51 am
I think you should, mostly because it might be both treatable and progressive.
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » Should I See a Doctor about this?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 03/01/2024 at 11:48:41