Is she interested??

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 03:20 pm
Hi everyone, im new to A2K, seems like a good place for advice...so here it goes...

my ex and i are both 21, we broke up a while back and we decided to go out again tomorrow night, to see where we r and such. I just want to say she is the most important person in the world to me, i love her so much...

Weve been together for a long time, on and off (since sophomore year of HS actually) but whenever we get together we seem to be very attracted to eachother and almost always end up hooking up. We never regret it and we are always happy together. We havent had sex yet though, we both want to be sure we are ready and that we love the person enough...another thing i really like about her she has very good values and the same as me.

So now, im not gonna lie, i am hoping i will get to kiss her tomorrow night because when we do, things just feel so right and i do miss her alot. She knows how i feel about her. She has to know i want to right? I mean we always have when we go out, i cant see how she wouldnt think it was a possibility.

Also im taking her to a movie, and i wanted to make sure it wouldnt be an awkward situation for her and she said it wasnt at all. So im thinking she may want to be close with me. I mean, weve been talking so much lately too, always on the phone together...What do you guys think? Shes definatly thinking about it right? Do you think she wants to? One more thing, she has made it clear that she doesnt know how she feels because its been a while since weve spoken, which i respect. I think she does still care for me in that way though because weve had such a great history together.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 968 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Deedee05

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 10:27 am
Can tell a lot more after the movie date, c'mon back and let us know how it went okay?

Sometimes people keep their ex-loves strung along like pearls on a necklace as "backups" if other things they're into fall through. Doesn't always mean they're that into you at all, sadly. Depends more on what happens and what clues you can pick up on during the movie date so I hope you can come back with an update.

You're so into her and she's at least not avoiding you, so maybe something can work out. Good luck!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 10:30 am
You broke up for a reason. Remember why.
0 Replies

omeron

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 10:34 am
if you want to know how she feels do the simpile thing and ask her. thats all there is to say really....
0 Replies

houzer911

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 12:40 pm
well, heres an update...at 1 AM last night she says she needs to talk 2 me. She tells me shes nervous and doesnt want to go see a movie and shes afraid of how things will be after.

I basically got fed up and just told her to forget about it. You were right Bella Dea. Idk why i keep coming back.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 12:42 pm
houzer911 wrote:

I basically got fed up and just told her to forget about it. You were right Bella Dea. Idk why i keep coming back.

Because we are drawn to the familiar. This is your comfort zone and it's tough to get out. But you will feel so much better once you do. Good luck!
0 Replies