he always wants me to stay over

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2020 02:37 pm
I've been dating this guy for 3 weeks now and everything has been really great, with one exception- he always asks me to come over to sleep with him, especially after we've been out for the night and I keep postponing, Idk why. Somehow to me this is more intimate than even sex itself and we already had that. We're in our mid twenties and work so you know if I go to his home I have to bring with me clothes to the office, cosmetics, buy smth for breakfast etc. I understand why he asks me, it's not just for sex, because he invites me even when I have period, he doesn't like me going home in the night with cab by myself, but for some reason I can't open up to sleeping with him like that. In my previous relationship I always used to stay over and now I think I've grown too accustomed to being in my own home. How do I explain it to him without being rude?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 769 • Replies: 4

jespah

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2020 03:27 pm
@fierainquieta95,
Go to your place to mess around and have him stay with you.
fierainquieta95

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2020 03:57 pm
@jespah,
Unfortunately I still live with my parents so that is mission impossible for now .
maxdancona

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2020 05:22 pm
@fierainquieta95,
I can't imagine being in a romantic relationship that didn't involve sleeping together. What's the point?

Everyone is different, and you should sit down and have a heart to heart with him about what you each want and need in the relationship. But speaking only for myself, not sleeping together would be a deal breaker.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2020 09:42 pm
@fierainquieta95,
fierainquieta95 wrote:

Unfortunately I still live with my parents so that is mission impossible for now .

How did you sleep over with your former boyfriend then?

I totally get wanting your space to sleep. I also get wanting to be in your own home.
Some people like to sleep with someone else, others prefer to sleep alone.

Just as you told us, tell him. You weren't rude at all telling us why.
If he doesn't respect that, perhaps he isn't someone for you.
0 Replies