Two scratches on my penis from zipping up my fly. Help.

gm123

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2005 12:50 pm
Hello there,

I feel kinda silly asking this, but I really need the opinion of someone who really knows.

A few months ago I was at a night club and I went to the washroom to urinate and I accidentally had some of the shaft of my penis sticking out of my zipper, through my underwear. I zipped up my zipper, and it zipped up over the skin of my shaft.

The result: two grooves, that look like deep scratches, about a centimeter and a half long each. And they have proven to be a problem. They hurt.

Basically, the shaft will heal and look likes it's ok, with just a minor scar tissue line, but when I have sex, with or without a condom, the motion will pull the skin of the shaft and rip open the scar so that its open and fresh again.

I can't help feeling that fate is somehow punishing me. Will this ever heal back to normal? You can't imagine what a nuisance this is. When it reopens, I can't do anything to my penis because it will hurt. The most amount of time I've left my penis alone though, is 2-3 weeks.

Is there anything I can put on it? The scar removal crème from the pharmacy? Can a dermatologist do anything?

Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,385 • Replies: 4
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2005 01:17 pm
Sounds like you should see a doctor for this if it's an ongoing problem. Don't let embarrassment stand in the way, they've seen worse, I'm sure.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2005 01:26 pm
I agree with Soz. Given the blood supply to the penis your scratches should have healed by now.

I suggest your family doctor or a urologist.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2005 01:29 pm
I think you should file suit against the manufacturer that installed the zipper in your pants in such a defective manner as to cause this foreseeable injury. Certainly, a penis guard should have been installed in the pants. You cannot allow this negligent design case to fall by the wayside.

"The public interest in assuring that safety devices are installed demands more from the manufacturer than to permit him to leave such a critical phase of his manufacturing process to the haphazard conduct of the ultimate purchaser." Bexiga v Havir Mfg Corp, 60 NJ 402, 410; 290 A2d 281 (1972).

(Edited to provide citation to authority. Very Happy )
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2005 01:40 pm
Unless it turns purple or into a balloon, I wouldn't worry too much.
0 Replies