UPDATE

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2005 06:46 am
well...my life has been very interesting lately. Ive posted before bout my bad breakup with my ex and new girls in my life and how i should handle it because i still felt strongly about my ex. Well, now heres a new spin.

Me and my ex gf finally worked things out and we are no longer screaming at eachother, in fact we are becoming really close again. We both want to see eachother again and so thats what we are gonna do this week. I made her choose where to go so she doesnt get uncomfortble.

Now heres my question. Everytime we see eachother, we always manage to hu lol...yea idk we r really close, and this has happened even when we see eachother after fights. So she has to be thinking that it will happen again right?

I probably wont be as upfront about kissing her as ive been in the past, but there r things id like to say to her about how i feel about her so i really dont know where things will go. Any opinions about how i should handle this...im pretty sure we both still care about eachother a great deal.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 519 • Replies: 0
No top replies