Which jobs generate conflict of interest with your police career?

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2019 06:36 am
I'd like to know which jobs can create conflicts of interest precisely with a career as a homicide detective.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,086 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2019 06:44 am
@geremy90,
Capo di tutti capi

Or if it has to be alphabetical; Astronaut
ekename

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2019 04:14 pm
@Tryagain,
Bullet In Bulletin consultancy services to the sanguinary, slaughterous and savage.

Our motto: Piece man, turn around, put one up, put two down.

0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 07:04 am
@geremy90,
geremy90 wrote:

I'd like to know which jobs can create conflicts of interest precisely with a career as a homicide detective.

A serial killer.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 12:35 pm
bag man
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 02:14 pm
Chief cemetery construction coordinator citing commanding communication commissioner curt conversation concerning current chief cadres criminal charges. Coincidentally, cheap cement can contain concentrated chlorine, cue-concerned citizens’ complaints.
0 Replies

ekename

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 05:17 pm
Deacon-In-Charge of capital crime confessions in the Chicagoan Diocese.

chai2

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 06:39 pm
@ekename,
East coast donut distributor

Speaking of donuts (I know I was) did anyone read this story how Krispy Kreme tried to squelch this kids entrepreneurial spirit?

Krispy Kreme strikes deal with college kid who drives 250 miles to resell its doughnuts.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/05/us/krispy-kreme-minnesota-trnd/index.htm<br /> <br />
Yeah Krispy Kreme, you got pwned.

This guy reminds me a little of Ian Purkayastha, born in 1992.

When he was 14 he first tasted a truffle. At 15 he was foraging and selling them door to door to restaurants. in 2017 he was on track to make $7.5 million in sales with his company, that sells hard to find items to restaurants.

You go Jayson Gonzalez. The world is your jelly donut.

0 Replies

ekename

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 09:26 pm
Funicular operator in an ethics thought experiment who has the choice of saving himself or crashing into a crowd of people killing everyone including the psychiatrist who invented the conundrum .

Tryagain

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 09:35 am
@ekename,
Grifter par excellence.

Hola Eke (iffin that b UR nombre) I much enjoyed the lyrics and graphics of John Fogerty’s song, especially as I had not heard it before, which is probably due to the fact that it was released in 1984. OMG that’s like going back in time to when dinosaurs roamed in Colorado.

However, to answer your question; is Jambalaya Creole or Cajun, is like askin; what’s the difference between llamas and alpacas?

Well, one is cute and cuddly and the other… Al Packer was called the Colorado Cannibal.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 12:14 pm
It is funny how conflicts of interest only go one way.

Being a mob hit man would cause a problem with you being a police captain.

However, being a police captain would actually be a benefit to your job as a mob hit man.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 01:58 pm
@geremy90,
Hitman or Any job where you have had to show actual concern or care for your fellow human beings.
0 Replies