Sleep with an older lady

Lowas

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 11:58 am
Hey-
I really nee some advises on this trouble. Well the thing is, that I have know a mature women since the age of 16. And since then I've been picturing us having sex. Because of my young age (16) I didn't dare telling her,feared her reaction. But today it's 2 years since I last sow her, but I still have these fantasies about her sometimes. I'm 18 today, and I really want to tell her this summer, and ask her that I want to sleep with her. But I still fear her reaction. Her status is, perhaps married, and have 2 kids, she is about 38 years old.
I'm 18, so she isn't doing anything illegal.
What do you guys say, should I contact her, and tell her everything,and hope that she accept, or should I forget about her?
Please help. thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 808 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 12:05 pm
Finf out her status first. If it's a Mrs. Robinson type affair, don't do it. If you have no idea what I am talking about, watch the movie. The kid ends up being just another notch in the belt of mid-life crisis. If she's single, she might slap you across the face or invite you in. Do you know her at all?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 12:11 pm
Why are your sexual desires more important then her marriage?
You dont know too much about her , I take it, except that she IS married.
So since she is married why do you think you should even pursue her?
0 Replies

Lowas

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 12:27 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Why are your sexual desires more important then her marriage?
You dont know too much about her , I take it, except that she IS married.
So since she is married why do you think you should even pursue her?

I do know her, I have known her for about 5 years.
If she is married, I probably will not do it, but otherwise I tell her that I want to be her secret lover, that kind of thing women want to hear. The desires are strong, so I don't think much of her status.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 12:35 pm
You need to keep you "desires" in your pants if she's married.
0 Replies

alphaomega

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 04:06 pm
Bella Dea wrote:

half of married people cheat. marriage is a fallacy.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 05:15 pm
alphaomega wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

50% you say. It would be very interesting to see the source of your statistic. In reality, it is very difficult to get exact statistics but a more realistic number is about 22% of men stray and somewhere around 14% of women.

Marriage is not a fallacy. The juvenile thinking of those who think that they can jump between married people is the fallacy. The thought that most older, married women are just waiting for that 18 or 19 year old "stud" to jump into their bed is a fantasy that is not likely to come to fruition.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 06:38 pm
Intrepid wrote:
alphaomega wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

50% you say. It would be very interesting to see the source of your statistic. In reality, it is very difficult to get exact statistics but a more realistic number is about 22% of men stray and somewhere around 14% of women.

Marriage is not a fallacy. The juvenile thinking of those who think that they can jump between married people is the fallacy. The thought that most older, married women are just waiting for that 18 or 19 year old "stud" to jump into their bed is a fantasy that is not likely to come to fruition.

I think it's more like 15-20% for both sexes, but that's during the life of the marriage, not all at one time. In reality, very few married people will be cheating at any one given time. Sorry you've been exposed to the wrong few, alphaomega.

I've been married for 20+ years, and having sex with an 18 year old is no fantasy of mine. And hasn't been since I was 18. Most men aren't good lovers until they are at least ten years older than that. It takes a while for the testosterone to get down to a manageable level so they can actually listen to their partners.
0 Replies

Lowas

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 01:40 am
of course I will not sleep with an older lady, and I advise other young boys/girls to leave it, when she is married. But if she is divorced, then I probably´will go for it. she is to hot, so it is hard forgetting it.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 10:22 am
That sounds more reasonable, Lowas.

Can you handle it if she's not interested?
0 Replies

Lowas

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 01:48 pm
Yes, I mean I think so. If she rejects me, then I will be satisfired, and I will not walk around and regret, that I didn't ask her. You gotta take chances in life, and you also have to deal with the bad results. If the is divorced, and I choice to go for it, and she accepts, then I will be happy, of she doesn't think much of that idea, and rejects, then I will be disappointed of course, but at the same time, I will be proud of my self for having the balls, to ask such a question.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 01:49 pm
alphaomega wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

Only if you make it that.

You have a lot to learn.
0 Replies