PLEASE HELP ME!

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 03:16 pm
ok i just posted a message saying this girl i like wanted to be friends...well she really doesnt and she told me the only reason why she said that was because shes gonna be away alot for a while and didnt want to like string me along. But shes sooo amazing and i really like her and will wait for her...how can i tell her this so she wont like pursuade herself into believing that friends is all we can be
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 595 • Replies: 5
No top replies

HickoryStick

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 03:18 pm
Can you try to pursue a relationship when she returns? Sometimes patience is the best thing. Long-distance at the beginning of a relationship can be really negative.
0 Replies

MrBob329

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 04:04 pm
yea thats wut i want but she isnt looking ahead right now, she thinks the time apart now will just not allow things to happen later. I want to pursue it later...how do i get her to think about that
0 Replies

HickoryStick

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 04:12 pm
Just ask her. I mean, there are a lot of aspects of the situation to consider. Can you date at all? I mean, will she come back weekends or every other week...? If so, that can help you take things slowly at first, the way you should anyway.

Just be honest, and hopefully, she will be honest as well. Girls go pretty far to avoid hurting a guy... make sure she isn't just trying to let you down easy. I'm sorry if that's not a nice thing to suggest, I'm not trying to be hurtful.
0 Replies

MrBob329

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 06:11 pm
no your absolutely right...thanks alot
0 Replies

HickoryStick

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 07:09 pm
I hope it goes better than you expect. Good luck!
0 Replies