Chasing up a girl!

Manorr

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 09:17 am
It all started about 4 weeks ago when I stepped onto my school bus after school one time...I BARELY made it on, I was incredibly late. Whadda ya know, no seats on the bus! A friend one mine called out my name to sit next to her, so I managed to JUST squeeze on the end of the now 3 person seat.

Then...I was introduced to "her"...At first site I had stomach cramps...She was the new girl everybody was talking about. And maaaaaaan was she hot...Seemed pretty nice as well, with a wide sparkling smile.

I instantly liked her, but I had not the guts to ask her out....~yet~. After a while we became very good friends! Not out of school that much...But mostly on the bus. I could make her laugh alot! (After I got through the whole meeting bit I felt very relaxed around here). We do talk alot and sometimes even flirt a bit.

One day (....Actually yesterday) I decided to ask her out to the movies! And to my joy she said sure! But then to my Dismay she said she'd bring along a few friends...who I know quite well, but I thought it would be kinda like a date thing, and I didnt even mention anything about bringing friends along!

Does this mean that she does not want "to go out with me" As people say these days? I'm a bit confused as to what to do next...The actual movie thing isnt happening for a couple of days...How can I tell/show her that Im interested in just her? Arghh...Stupid girls! (No offence intended to anyone Razz)

But I'm only a 14 year old foolish boy who hasnt had many experiances with a girl that I liked this much before....Any help?

Thank you!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 804 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 09:20 am
She's interested....but she doesn't want to move too quickly. She has good sense.
0 Replies

Manorr

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 09:24 am
Noddy24 wrote:
She's interested....but she doesn't want to move too quickly. She has good sense.

How can you be so sure?
0 Replies

ScienceGurl

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 09:28 am
if she has only been friends with you on the bus maybe she feels a little scared bout seeing u on a one to one basis. go to the cinema with her and some friends. after she feels ok being around u then she will probably want to go with just you. if u really like her though, seeing her even with friends has to be better than nothin Very Happy

if you want to show u like her, offer to buy her ticket or food or somethin. or just tel her.
0 Replies

Manorr

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 10:02 am
Yeh your probably right....But I'm still not %100 convinced..

I dont think buying her a ticket will let her know I liker her.
Mmm...I guess I could just outright tell her...But that would be pretty hard for me to do! Razz
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 10:36 am
She's going to the movies with you, isn't she? Yes, she's organized a group for the movies, but this isn't "No! Stay away from me, you lout."

Get to know each other better before you make formal Announcements of Attraction. Do you have her phone number? If not, ask her for it. If she gives it to you, she's interested in knowing you better.
0 Replies

Manorr

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 10:53 am
Yeh, I do have her phone number and email...I guess I forgot to mention we do TALK Alot out of school....

I guess I'm just overreacting because I was expecting the movies to be a one on one thing! Thanks alot! I feel stupid now! Embarrassed

Guess now I just have to work on showing her that I like her!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 10:54 am
Put on your myspace website "Manorr loves the hot new girl on the bus".
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 01:06 pm
Cheer up. You didn't make a fool of yourself about one-on-one at the movies--you accumulated some information, instead.

The phone conversations are an excellent omen and so is the e mail exchange.

Enjoy.

Welcome to A2K.
0 Replies

Manorr

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 06:08 pm
By some FREAK chance the other two people that were gonna come cant! So now just me and her are going!

But the words that stick in my head are..."We're going as friends right?"

Confused

I guess we'll see....I'm actualy leaving to go in about 5 hours or so!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 11:11 am
I hope all went well.

The best and most enduring romances begin with friendships. Friendships are fromed because the people involved have a great deal in common--not just smoldering hormones.
0 Replies