Solution to the Gitmo problem

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 07:40 am
http://macsmind.blogspot.com/2005/06/my-solution-for-gitmo.html

Quote:

My Solution for Gitmo

I've been thinking a lot about this Gitmo Detainee thing. Heck the left is so upset about how they are getting along and all. I always want to be helpful so I put on my little thinking cap to see how I could help! Suddenly in the middle of the night, I shot up out of bed and yelled "Eureka"!

What caused me to get so excited! Nothing less than a solution sure to please every whim of the leftist heart! Here's my solution to the problem of what to do with the Detainees at Gitmo:

Let's put them all up for adoption! That's right! Come on Liberals! This is the way you can show you really care! To help you, here is what we will do.

We'll make a website containing all the detainee's pictures, bios, likes and dislikes, favorite colors, etc. Then we'll let you who care so much about their love and care - adopt one (or more) of them and take them home.

That's right! It's perfect! (I can feel your liberal excitement!) Adopt a Terrorist! Think of it! No more "peeing on their Qurans"; no more having to stand up for long periods, no more Christine Aguilera blaring all hours of the night! Not for your little refugee! Now you can give them all the love and caring you think they so rightly deserve!

Go ahead, take them home and love 'em, pet 'em and squeeze 'em and protect them from them bad old "nazi" military guys and gals! You can even let them play on your home computer and download neat stuff like, oh, plans for the Golden Gate Bridge or Grand Central Station! And best of all, now that the Government can't spy on them there - you can even drive them to the library where they can get all the resources they need to learn stuff like, "How to make a fool-proof dirty bomb" or "How to get that Anthrax where the Feds can't find it - until it's too late"!

Man! I'm feeling the love now! Just think of the love and warmth they'll feel for you when after they "grow up", and leave your loving home into the wild they come back home and nuke your city! (I'm tearing up here...")

Best of all, Senators like "Dick" Durbin can lead the way! Heck, as a Senator he could adopt at least two or three Detainees and show the example! So come on Dick! Get in the game my man! Head down to Gitmo and take a few back home with you on your chartered jet!

So all of you who are concerned about detainee welfare - put your concern where your heart is and Adopt a Terrorist today!

Disclaimer: Offer void where prohibited ( ex. detainees cannot be adopted by people residing in detainee home countries - they don't want them).

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,586 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 07:48 am
If you can't be part of the solution, you must be part of the problem. This is not part of the solution.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 07:57 am
Maybe not, but it's funny and that's more important.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 08:08 am
It is funny. C'mon Intrepid.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 09:35 am
Intrepid wrote:
If you can't be part of the solution, you must be part of the problem. This is not part of the solution.

Take the greyhound bus to Kansas and tell the wizard you need a sense of humor.

Actually, you could take the bus to West Virginia and tell the wizard you need a sense of humor...

http://www.artfacts.net/exhibpics/11203.jpg

Imperial Wizard US Senator Robert Byrd
0 Replies

thethinkfactory

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 11:09 am
Funny - except that without charges the assumption that they are terrorists are baseless.

Terrifying more than funny.

TTF
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 05:52 pm
gungasnake wrote:
Intrepid wrote:

Take the greyhound bus to Kansas and tell the wizard you need a sense of humor.

Actually, you could take the bus to West Virginia and tell the wizard you need a sense of humor...

http://www.artfacts.net/exhibpics/11203.jpg

Imperial Wizard US Senator Robert Byrd

Is that you in the green suit, Gunga?
0 Replies

chiczaira

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 09:25 pm
I am sure that Setanta and Blatham will be first in line to adopt some of those people, Gungasnake. I think i is a good idea. I really don't know if any of them( They are muslims, right?) would be comfortable in Canada with Blatham and the homosexual loving society they have there.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 09:58 pm
Oh, look. Gunga has a pal. Such an expert on Canada and it's society too. Perhaps you could provide some credence to your ephemeral and holorthurian type remarks.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 10:03 pm
So gunga, why do you hate america?
0 Replies

chiczaira

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 10:44 pm
Gunga, to judge by his writing is a far better American than you are,dyslexia.

And, Intrepid. I must really share my thought with you. What I thought when I read your post.

Here is a person who is "reaching". Your sentence is not only clumsy but mainly devoid of meaning.

You say:Perhaps you can provide some credence to your ephemeral and holorthurian remarks.
'
First of all, my remarks cannot be ephemeral since I have repeated them often. I hope you know that ephemeral means "lasting a very short time" and

"holorthurian" is that a neologism? I am unfamiliar with the word.

Are you sure you have it right? do you mean "holothurian"?If so, please take some advice. If you are going to use a multisyllabic word which is unfamiliar to most people and use the word to define someone or something,please make sure you spell it correctly. Otherwise, you look like a dunce.

And as for my credence for my remarks on Canada( I said homosexual loving society) Is it not true that the Canadians have recently passed a law legalizing gay marriage?

You really should reread your posts before you send them on, Intrepid!!
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2005 06:37 am
Hey Chicipoo... Yeah you. So you don't know what holothurian means so you throw out a bunch of garbarge to further prove your ineptness. A holothurian is exactly what you portray --- a sea slug. You can call Canada a homosexual loving country if you like.. I guess that would make you homophobic. Yes, I do believe that you are short lived. I have read your posts and they are not only mean spirited but without form and substance.
Have a nice day and may you evanish quickly.
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies