gf's parents

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 09:50 am
idk wuts wrong with me, im like really picky with girls...for example, this one girl i like, and yea shes so great and im so happy i found her cause ive had a tough time with my ex and everything so yea its been good...but i found out her parents r divorced, and it just kinda turned me off idk why cause it has no effect on her. Idk maybe i think the chances of her dumping me r higher...idk wut it is? please help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 652 • Replies: 4
No top replies

SaRaBaRa

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 05:55 pm
Ok hun listen 2 me...the problems her parents have are absolutly irellivent to the relationship between u and her. When two people get together and believe that they will be happy for the rest of their lives, it's based on infatuation and possibly feekings they've never had so they think they are right...unfortunatly some people are not meant to be...if u like a girl n get turned off by the fact that her parents are divorced than I assure u that u will have a very hard time getting into a proper relationship, because is reality is more than what we can handle now a days and approximently 70% of marriages end. Don't base ur feelings on what her parents relationship is, but go with ur gut, follow ur heart and I guarantee u will end up in the right place at the right time eventually...I hope I helped u out, I know I tried at least...well l8rz...sara
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 07:25 pm
Actually, nowhere near 70% of marriages end. For marriages made up of two college grads it's something like 25%, but even in general it's well under 50%.

MrBob, ever watch Seinfeld?
0 Replies

MrBob329

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 06:46 am
nope
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 07:14 am
sozobe wrote:
Actually, nowhere near 70% of marriages end. For marriages made up of two college grads it's something like 25%, but even in general it's well under 50%.

MrBob, ever watch Seinfeld?

I don't think he's old enough to be part of the Seinfeld craze. :wink:
0 Replies