NAZI DICTATORSHIP BEING IMPLEMENTED IN AMERICA

Mills75

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 01:14 pm
I'm still trying to figure out where all the soldiers are hiding in the pictures of the internment camp--nope, not in the guard towers...nope, not manning the checkpoints...

Atkins: here I thought it was the dems who were imitating the reps.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 01:16 pm
There is really only one thing wrong with your theory.

It's called the CONSTITUTION.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 02:53 am
Brand X wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Brand X wrote:
dlowan wrote:
oh - I never saw his tongue before.

Is it turning you on?

Please. Shocked

I have kicked people's bums for insults less than that.

You have upset my tummy.

That was nasty, Brand X.

aw, pet pet

Aw - smeg off.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 08:07 am
I think it is terrible that everyone is ganging up on poor Ota. I mean, after all, he is new here and we really should make him feel welcome, even if his theory is as wacky as a loon.

So, let me be the first to welcome you Ota. And please, keep the entertainment coming. We all need to laugh a bit now and then.

Thanks
0 Replies

Fedral

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 12:24 pm
WOW!

Stuff like this can only be the byproduct of the Fiendish Water Floridators!

Either that or the Bavarian Illuminati using their Orbital Mind Control Lasers on an unsuspecting public.

Where are these people hatched?

I used to think I was paranoid, but Jesu Cristo, some people need to never be allowed off their medication.
0 Replies

Mills75

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 07:39 pm
You don't have to be paranoid once you have your reflective foil mind control blocking cap on (by next year they will be all the fashion rave).
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 07:45 pm
Hey, dont pick on him. he has links. Its gotta be true
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 07:49 pm
Good point, FM . . .

Well i got nothin' 'gainst the press
They wouldn't print it if it wasn't true . . .
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 10:15 pm
Well, just in case, here's an extra Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) ....

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/afdbhead.jpg
0 Replies

OtacontheOtaku

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 06:43 am
It's funny how the human mind works. When someone fails to comprehend something, their first reaction is to make fun of it, Psychology 101. It's also funny how in the face of an irrevocable truth people will go into such a deep set state of denial. The fact of the matter is, most of you lack an understanding of the government. Adolph Hitler burned down the Reichstag building and used that as an excuse to implement Martial Law in Germany, and by calling his enemies "terrorists", he invaded Poland. If there's another "terrorist" attack in America, Bush would implement Martial Law and we'd go on to invade Iran, Syria, North Korea, etc... whatever is on the government's hit list. It would be identical to what Hitler did. For anyone who doesn't know, it was recently revealed that Pearl Harbor had been completely and totally instrumentalized by the United States Government. Visit this site (or the Library of Congress, don't really care) http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/lieofthecentury.html , there you can see actual documents showing the United States is more than willing to sacrifice human life for a war, and 9/11 was no different. Anyone who knows anything about architecture knows that when the towers fell, they couldn't have imploded like they did. No building in HISTORY has ever fallen like that. Skyscrapers have been bombed, burned, and slammed with airplanes, and the Twin Towers were the first in history to ever fall from these circumstances. It's hard to believe your government, who you think is looking out for your best interests would do something like this, but that's what the Germans were saying during World War II.

Even more damning is when you go back and look at the videos, you can see demolition charges going off clear below the impact level of the building. To further this arguement, the building's owner Larry Silverstein ordered that WTC-7 building be pulled. When though, was the building actually rigged for demolition? Besides the fact that debris and fire from the tower did no where near enough damage to the building to cause it to be structurally unsound in any way whatsoever (and don't try and give me that BS "But the fires were so hot", because the Woodsworth in Madrid, Spain burned for almost a week at temperatures that greatly surpassed that of what was even in the Twin Towers let alone Building 7). It just doesn't make any kind of sense that a burning building had been completely rigged for demolition mere hours after two of the America's biggest landmarks had been destroyed. So, what's the only logical conclusion? The conclusion is that the Towers and Building 7 had been rigged with DEMOLITION CHARGES. Why would they? As a pretext to invade Iraq. Why would Larry Silverstein allow his buildings to be destoryed? Because four months earlier he took out a 3.5 BILLION dollar insurance policy on the WTC. This is all public knowledge.
0 Replies

Fedral

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 10:00 am
I have to say one thing, you are a uniter Otacon, you have managed to bering the people on all sides of issues in unity about the 'moonbat' level of your posts. That takes some doing, because some of the people on this board couldn't come to the agreement that water was wet, if you had a gun to their heads.

Though I can't believe that I am going to do this, I am going to be the idiot to respond to your post:

OtacontheOtaku wrote:
It's funny how the human mind works. When someone fails to comprehend something, their first reaction is to make fun of it, Psychology 101.

When someone asks you what you think of their new tuxedo and you look over and they are in a clown suit, the natural reaction is to mock them and inform then that they are dressed like a clown and not James Bond.

OtacontheOtaku wrote:
It's also funny how in the face of an irrevocable truth people will go into such a deep set state of denial. The fact of the matter is, most of you lack an understanding of the government. Adolph Hitler burned down the Reichstag building and used that as an excuse to implement Martial Law in Germany, and by calling his enemies "terrorists", he invaded Poland.

He didn't use the fire in the Reichstag as a pretext for invading Poland, he used the supposed attack on a German 'listening post', Tecnically he didn't call the people attacking that post terrorists, a better translation of his comments was 'bandits' The people he blamed for the fire in the Reichstag he refered to as 'Communists and other reactionaries', not 'terrorists' (Translations of his speeches are available)

OtacontheOtaku wrote:
If there's another "terrorist" attack in America, Bush would implement Martial Law and we'd go on to invade Iran, Syria, North Korea, etc... whatever is on the government's hit list. It would be identical to what Hitler did.

If there an attack on another American city, Martial Law MIGHT be declared in THAT city, but I doubt it. By all rights, New York should have been placed under Marital Law after 9/11, but it was decided against because the New York Emergency Services (Police, Fire,Admin) had the situation under control well enough that ML wasnt required. As to the other, we do not have the military resources to invade Syria, Iran OR North Korea at this time... we just don't have the bodies to put on the line. We may make these countries THINK that we may take some sort of military action, but invasion is out of the question.

OtacontheOtaku wrote:
For anyone who doesn't know, it was recently revealed that Pearl Harbor had been completely and totally instrumentalized by the United States Government. Visit this site (or the Library of Congress, don't really care) http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/lieofthecentury.html , there you can see actual documents showing the United States is more than willing to sacrifice human life for a war, and 9/11 was no different.

This old 'Urban Legend' has been running around for 50 years, it was total crap 50 years ago and it is total crap now. Trust me when I tell you, if we had wanted to still get attacked and get in the war, we would have told Pearl Harbor to be 'on alert' (Which happens all the time in the military) before it happened. We STILL would have lost ships, we STILL would have lost men, it still would have been a sneak attack, but we would have taken more of them with us and had many more resources to fight the rest of the War with.

OtacontheOtaku wrote:
Anyone who knows anything about architecture knows that when the towers fell, they couldn't have imploded like they did. No building in HISTORY has ever fallen like that.

So you are an architect? And no building has ever fallen like that because no other building in the world has ever been constucted like the WTC.

OtacontheOtaku wrote:
Skyscrapers have been bombed, burned, and slammed with airplanes, and the Twin Towers were the first in history to ever fall from these circumstances. It's hard to believe your government, who you think is looking out for your best interests would do something like this, but that's what the Germans were saying during World War II.

The only recorded incident of a large plane impacting a skyscraper was a B-17 bomber impacting the Empire State Building (Which was built in the old 'stone piled on stone' method) and the amount of fuel and the temperature it burned was no where near the temperature that a modern jet burns at.

OtacontheOtaku wrote:
Even more damning is when you go back and look at the videos, you can see demolition charges going off clear below the impact level of the building. To further this arguement, the building's owner Larry Silverstein ordered that WTC-7 building be pulled. When though, was the building actually rigged for demolition? Besides the fact that debris and fire from the tower did no where near enough damage to the building to cause it to be structurally unsound in any way whatsoever (and don't try and give me that BS "But the fires were so hot", because the Woodsworth in Madrid, Spain burned for almost a week at temperatures that greatly surpassed that of what was even in the Twin Towers let alone Building 7). It just doesn't make any kind of sense that a burning building had been completely rigged for demolition mere hours after two of the America's biggest landmarks had been destroyed. So, what's the only logical conclusion? The conclusion is that the Towers and Building 7 had been rigged with DEMOLITION CHARGES. Why would they? As a pretext to invade Iraq.

I watched the towers go down, I saw concrete buckle.. not explosions. I have seen both and believe me when I say that I saw NOTHING that looked like an explosive go off. Building seven was demolished because its FOUNDATION was damaged. When the tonnage of a building comes crashing to earth at that velocity, it can cause radial damage in an area around its footprint.

OtacontheOtaku wrote:
Why would Larry Silverstein allow his buildings to be destoryed? Because four months earlier he took out a 3.5 BILLION dollar insurance policy on the WTC. This is all public knowledge.

He took out the policy because he had just aquired the lease on the Building in July of that year. You wouldn't expect him to take out an insurance policy on a building he didn't own, just as you have to understand that he was REQUIRED to take out insurance (As ALL building owners/leasers are required to when they sign the papers) on the WTC.

I can't believe that I just did that... my grandmother used to tell me :

Never argue with a crazy man, people might not be able to tell the difference.

I should know better.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 10:56 am
I have one observation to make, one i've made often i these fora, and one of which i never tire . . .

"The sky is falling, the sky is falling ! ! !"

-- C. Little
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 11:07 am
Fedral wrote:
Though I can't believe that I am going to do this, I am going to be the idiot to respond to your post:

... but it was worth it, Fedral, if only for this little gem ...

Fedral wrote:
OtacontheOtaku wrote:
It's funny how the human mind works. When someone fails to comprehend something, their first reaction is to make fun of it, Psychology 101.

When someone asks you what you think of their new tuxedo and you look over and they are in a clown suit, the natural reaction is to mock them and inform then that they are dressed like a clown and not James Bond.

Laughing
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 11:48 am
Senator Dick Durbin of Illinois, the second highest ranking Democrat in the Senate, speaking on the Senate floor Wednesday, compared American troops at Guantanamo Naval Base to Hitler, the Soviet gulags and Cambodian mass murderer Pol Pot.

Hitler murdered two million Christians and six million Jews. Nearly two million prisoners died in the Soviet gulags. And Pol Pot slaughtered as many as ten million in Cambodia.

Durbin compared the American troops to Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot because of alleged mistreatment of prisoners held at Guantanamo. What earned these American troops the disparaging remarks by Senator Durbin? He said that some prisoners' air conditioners were turned down too low, some had their air conditioners turned off making the room hot, and loud rap music was played in a room where there were prisoners.

That a U.S. Senator would compare American military men and women to Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pott is beyond belief. Does he not remember 9/11?

When asked to apologize, he refused. He said it is the military that should apologize for how they were treating the prisoners of war.

Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin (D-IL) -- the second highest ranking Democrat in the U.S. Senate -- made a speech this past week about Guantanamo Prison, where the U.S.A. is holding many al-Qaeda terrorists.

Remember al-Qaeda? They murdered thousands of our fellow citizens in a sneak attack on the World Trade Center in 2001 -- something that should NEVER be forgotten.

But apparently, Dick Durbin HAS forgotten, along with many of his liberal colleagues in the Senate. In his speech on the floor of the Senate, Sen. Durbin described our treatment of those terrorists by comparing the soldiers who are guarding them to Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, and the Cambodian Pol Pot regime.

You read that right. Sen. Dick Durbin compared our men and women in the military, who are bravely guarding the al-Qaeda prisoners (who would like nothing more to behead every one of them -- and US), to "mad regimes" who were responsible for over ten million deaths!

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. No terrorist prisoners have died at Guantanamo. But because of a report of inhospitable conditions for a few of those terrorists, Dick Durbin calls our soldiers NAZIS.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1233059#1233059
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1236202#1236202
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1236685#1236685
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1236740#1236740
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1236748#1236748

All this includding this thread, points to, "New World Order."
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 12:36 pm
very interesting JW, I actually listened to the statement Durbin made on the senate floor (did you?) anyway, his actual statement is only remotely close to your assesment above. very interesting. My only assumpting is that you read about his statement and then posted essentially what you read rather than offer an actual analysis of what he said. nasty habit for anyone interested in real life or politics but you go girl!
0 Replies

Mills75

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 02:34 pm
This is was Durbin said:

Quote:
I almost hesitate to put them in the [Congressional] Record, and yet they have to be added to this debate. Let me read to you what one FBI agent saw. And I quote from his report:

On a couple of occasions, I entered interview rooms to find a detainee chained hand and foot in a fetal position to the floor, with no chair, food or water. Most times they urinated or defecated on themselves, and had been left there for 18-24 hours or more. On one occasion, the air conditioning had been turned down so far and the temperature was so cold in the room, that the barefooted detainee was shaking with cold. . . . On another occasion, the [air conditioner] had been turned off, making the temperature in the unventilated room well over 100 degrees. The detainee was almost unconscious on the floor, with a pile of hair next to him. He had apparently been literally pulling his hair out throughout the night. On another occasion, not only was the temperature unbearably hot, but extremely loud rap music was being played in the room, and had been since the day before, with the detainee chained hand and foot in the fetal position on the tile floor.

If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime--Pol Pot or others--that had no concern for human beings. Sadly, that is not the case. This was the action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.

While the treatment of prisoners at Gitmo may not be on par with the worst treatment of prisoners by Nazis, Soviets, etc., it certainly is disgraceful by any meaningful standards of a civilized nation. While not comparable to the worst the Nazis, Soviets, etc., had to offer, this treatment is comparable to that received by American POWs at the hands of Saddam Hussein during the first Gulf War; the only real difference is US soldiers are being more careful about leaving marks.

And, ConstitutionalGirl, if you're going to copy and paste an op-ed piece from the Washington Times or any other source, give credit to that source.
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 02:48 pm
dyslexia wrote:
very interesting JW, I actually listened to the statement Durbin made on the senate floor (did you?) anyway, his actual statement is only remotely close to your assesment above. very interesting. My only assumpting is that you read about his statement and then posted essentially what you read rather than offer an actual analysis of what he said. nasty habit for anyone interested in real life or politics but you go girl!

Did you actually read the name of the poster to whom you're responding, though?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 02:51 pm
JustWonders wrote:
dyslexia wrote:

CG ... JW .... it's a dyslexia thing.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 03:52 pm
yeppers I totally fubared that one, I apoligise sincerely.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 04:08 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
JustWonders wrote:
dyslexia wrote:

CG ... JW .... it's a dyslexia thing.

Ticomaya, I see you have offered an explanation for my error, It is, of course wrong as my actual error was based in carelessness. What explanation do you offer for your consistent errors of grandiose ideation?
0 Replies