NAZI DICTATORSHIP BEING IMPLEMENTED IN AMERICA

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 11:50 pm
Before anyone goes on a rant and tries to deny any of what I'm saying as "conspiracy theory", I want to make it perfectly clear that NONE of this is "theory" it's all well documented facts, that I will provide links to. So get ready to hear the horror the future is going to bring.

President Bush and Arnold Schwarzaneggar's Nazi Ties
In the due course of World War II, a man named Prescot Bush, a Yale Alumnis and Skull and Bones chapter 322 member, and a tire-salesman was engaged to the daughter of Herbert Walker, Dorothy Walker. Seeing how he was such a prominent businessman, found it humiliating that his daughter would be marrying a simple tire-salesman. So Herbert Walker (the man for whom George Herbet Walker is named) brought Prescot Bush into Brown Brothers Harriman and then Union Banking Corporation. In all reality, this wasn't a bank, but a Nazi money laundering company. Prescot Bush was a complete and total traitor to the American nation. He did everything in his power to proselytize for Hitler. Hearings from the McCormick/Dickstein commitee released a damning testimony showed the Prescot Bush, the Dupont Family, the Remington Family, and J.P. Morgan tried to bumb the Constitution, assassinate FDR, and install a Hitler-esque facist military state. This involved instilling a martial state and rounding up unemployed and other unuseful people and put them into internment camps and, if neccessary, exterminate them. The only reason the coups didn't go through was because they hired the wrong general, Smedley D. Butler, a great marine hero, and a two time Congressional medal of honor winner. He waited just long enough to learn who the plotters were then blew the whistle on them to Congress. Thus the Nazi dealings were ordered to be halted by all main branches of government. However, they moved their businesses out of the country and resumed deals with Fritz Thyssen, a huge traitor and Nazi war criminal. In 1951, after Thyssen passed away in Argentina, Union Banking Corp. was seized and liquidated by the United States Government and Prescot Bush was given 1.5 million dollars for his holdings in the Nazi company. This is where the Bush fortune started. George W. Bush does NOT take his teaching from the Bible, he takes what he learned from the Skull and Bones 322 at Yale, what he learned at the Thull society (where people like Thyssen and Hitler cut their teeth), and Bohemian Grove.

Now, on to Schwarzaneggar, his father was an SS soldier in Hitler's army, something he applied to illegally seeing as how they lived in Austria. Now, you'll hear Schwarzaneggar supporters who will say, " Oh, well, his father was a Nazi and he can't help that". Well, the fact of the matter is, is that He (Arnold), was (and still is mind you) a ravid supporter of Hitler. He used to give out records of Hitler's speeches to friends and family. He makes speeches saying things such as, " We must protect the Homeland, terrorism in the homeland" and these are the EXACT same speeches Hitler made after the Reichstag fire. Also, Arnold and his supporters(AND THEY HAVE ADMITTED THIS) have put together a secret plan to get Arnold into office. Through these supports and architectures our government is seeking to install a system directly emulating Hitler's Germany. President Bush is looking to finish what his father started, and if Bush can't finish it Arnold will... but what exactly are they looking to do?

Hitler's Germany and the Enabling Act vs. Bush's America and the the destruction of the 22nd Amendment
When Hitler finally managed to take power in Germany he wasted no time in installing the Enabling Act, making him the indefinite ruler of Germany. Now, nearly 60 years later the same horror is taking on in the U.S. An amendment to the Constitution was put forward in the House of Representatives. It's titled H.J. Res. 24, and it recommends erradicating the 22nd Amendment. This would allow Bush to take indefinite power in the country, and if he were unable to Arnold will. Something much worse, seeing as how the steroids Arnold took were so powerful that they were capable of altering a person's mental state, these symptons include Roid Rage and Delusions of Grandeur. Now imagine a man like that in charge of our entire military... especially under what's being planned.

Hitler's Invasion of Poland for the Reichtag fire and Implementation of the Nazi Military State vs. Bush's Invasion of Iraq through the Patriot Act for 9/11 and the missed military threat, now still looming over our heads
The simularities are stunning when you compare Hitler's Invasion of Poland against Bush's invasion of Iraq. They were both for attacks on the "Homeland", one being the Reichstag fire the other of course being the assault on the Twin Towers and the Pentagon. Now, I won't go into detail on the events on 9/11, cause that would require a novelization that I don't care to commit to as of yet, all that's need to be known, is the government's stories are full of holes, and it's more than obvious that 9/11 was orchestrated. What I can, is that on 9/11 that last plane that "crashed" (it's been revealed that it was shot down by the one NORAD plane that made it in time), was a godsend. Had that plane hit it's target, the United States Capital Building, then with the main branches of government incapacited, we could have gone right to Martial Law. Thankfully, we narrowly avoided this horror. However, now we have to worry about a second "terrorist" attack. Something that, because Americans are increasingly ignorant to the truth about the matters, will undoubtedly happen. They will turn to Bush to protect their Freedoms, and he will do so by taking them away. There are already Internment Camps being built throughout the U.S. and we're only one explosion away from Martial Law. The only advice I can give is to attempt to stop these bastards who are looking to overthrow our government.

Visit sites like Infowars.com to learn how to do that.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,109 • Replies: 55
No top replies

diagknowz

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 12:38 am
Yup, Ota, I've often thought that it's highly ironic that (a) the Republicans (thru the "Patriot" Act) were the ones who hastened the advent of totalitarianism and (b) that we have a Dept. of "Homeland" Security (smacks of "Vaterland"). For 2 decades, I've also feared the abuse of the Emergency Clause (basically the same thing as the Enabling Act) that's sitting right there in our own Constitution. However, operations like Elian and Waco make me doubt that the abuse would come from the Pubs.
0 Replies

OtacontheOtaku

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 12:54 am
*sigh* Look, it's not the Republicans... it's EVERYONE. Bush and Kerry are COUSINS, they were BOTH Skull and Bones 322. It doesn't matter who is in charge (though it was inevitably going to be Bush seeing as the Bushs are probobly the most powerful family in America right now) the world is still screwed. We're going towards WWIII faster and faster every day. We really are in the end times.

(oh yeah... links for the skeptical:
Here's for Union Banking:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_Banking_Corporation

Short Article on Bohemian Grove:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

A list of the membership to the Grove:
http://infowars.com/exclusive_new_bg.htm

Also, it's a widely known fact that George W. Bush was a member of Skull and Bones 322 at Yale, along with his father and his grandfather. But if you absolutely NEED visual confirmation:
Here's a comprehensive list of Skull and Bones Members:
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/bones.htm
Here's George W. Bush stading left of that clock in the picture:
http://www.infowars.com/headline_ph...skullnbones.jpg

As far as 9/11 goes... start here:
http://www.geocities.com/vonchloride/#0
Read through that and you'll know it was orchaestrated, there's just too many facts that the government tried to cover up. Firemen saying they could bombs going off in the towers, the command for NORAD to stand down by Cheyney, hundreds of political figures called a day earlier and told NOT to fly on 9/11, the debris from the site was cleaned up EXTREMELY quickly and it was all melted down, I mean the list just goes on and on and on and on. I mean the "terrorists" who bombed the towers were government paid officials and one of them was even found to be ALIVE. It's just too obvious when you actually know the facts.

Here you go, pictures of U.S. Internment camps in Mississippi's Fort Desoto National Park:
http://infowars.com/detcamp.html
Be sure to see all the pics, it's really unnerving.)
0 Replies

diagknowz

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 01:04 am
>>>It doesn't matter who is in charge<<< True, bec. the Pubs have been imitating the Dems more and more over the past 4 decades. A long time ago, there was a true distinction between the parties.

As 4 this being the end times, sigh, I've heard that over and over for almost 30 years, but I'm not convinced. For at least 1500 years, there have been folks who thought that "all the conditions" from REVELATION were in place, yet here we are, in 2005 A.D. and the eschaton has not yet ended...But I'm not dogmatic on that point, since prophecy can't be interpreted correctly until it's been fulfilled.
0 Replies

OtacontheOtaku

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 01:27 am
Actually it was completely impossible for the end times to have started prior to 1945 when "the road to babylon" had started contruction. That's one key point to knowing this. The whole point about those other morons is that they have NO and I mean NO idea what the hell is going on in the world. They have no idea who the Jesuits are, they have NO idea what's going on in Rome, and they ESPECIALLY don't have any clue what's going on in the United States. I also think it's worthy to be noted that "The 2000 years passing" mentioned in Revelations, is actually 2032 AD, not the year 2000 or 2002, since Christ was born in 2 AD and was crucified in 32 AD. That's when I thoerize armageddon will begin. The Prophecy of the Popes has accurately predicted the name of every Pope all the way up to Benedict XVI. So if the next Pope is John the Roman, then that's when you know the Vatican is going to be torn down by Radical Muslims united to wipe out all Judeo-Christian religions, the anti-christ will rise out of the chaos, and then it will one big spiral down to the end.
0 Replies

diagknowz

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 01:34 am
>>>Prophecy of the Popes<<< Eh? Wassat? I assume it's not in the Scriptures.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 02:08 am
We sure get a high quality of free entertainment at this site. You couldn't make this stuff up--stranger than fiction, indeed.
0 Replies

OtacontheOtaku

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 03:04 am
diagknowz wrote:
>>>Prophecy of the Popes<<< Eh? Wassat? I assume it's not in the Scriptures.

It's the Prophecy of Saint Malachi:
http://www.catholic-pages.com/grabbag/malachy.asp

better explained there ^_^
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 03:12 am
It's being implemented in Australia as well.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 03:30 am
You people so should meet real Nazis.

I'm sorry to be so blunt - but you demean the dead and those who suffered defeating them.

Bush and Howard suck - but get some perspective!
0 Replies

diagknowz

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 03:40 am
>>>prophecies of St. M.<<< Dubious, dear Watson, dubious... Smile
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 06:42 am
Here is some proof...

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/rids/20050615/i/r1876538514.jpg
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 07:39 am
Here's more ...

http://simonandthelefties.blogharbor.com/bush_nazi1.gif
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 07:49 am
oh - I never saw his tongue before.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 07:53 am
dlowan wrote:

Is it turning you on?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 08:15 am
You know you're skating at the very edge when the conservatives show up and can't take it seriously . . .
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 08:18 am
Brand X wrote:
dlowan wrote:

Is it turning you on?

Please. Shocked

I have kicked people's bums for insults less than that.

You have upset my tummy.

That was nasty, Brand X.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 08:19 am
Setanta wrote:
You know you're skating at the very edge when the conservatives show up and can't take it seriously . . .

Good to laugh at this stuff.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 08:37 am
dlowan wrote:
Brand X wrote:
dlowan wrote:

Is it turning you on?

Please. Shocked

I have kicked people's bums for insults less than that.

You have upset my tummy.

That was nasty, Brand X.

aw, pet pet
0 Replies

Atkins

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 09:36 am
diagknowz wrote:
>>>It doesn't matter who is in charge<<< True, bec. the Pubs have been imitating the Dems more and more over the past 4 decades. A long time ago, there was a true distinction between the parties.

quote]

Is that so?
0 Replies