provasive and enstrong

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 07:47 pm
Hi! I would like to know what is the meaning of two words: "provasive" and "enstrong". Thanks!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,230 • Replies: 4
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 07:58 pm
Hi harbinger,

I wonder if you could give me context?

I don't think either of them as written are words; for "provasive" I think "pervasive", for "enstrong" I think "empower" or "headstrong."
0 Replies

Valpower

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 08:03 pm
They sound oddly like pharmaceutical products.
0 Replies

harbinger

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 06:56 am
Provasive and enstrong
Hi! These are explicit examples "they have a provasive effects on their neighborhoods and local society that cannot be denied if you've experienced some of it , or "these expectations are so provasive that the customer takes them for granted". I know the word "pervasive", but the problem is that it's written "provasive" not "pervasive". Another examples:"enstrong the competitiveness of hungarian agriculture", or "we intend to present our project, which main interest is to enstrong ,multiethnic communities". I am absolutely sure that it's written "provasive" and "enstrong".
0 Replies

Valpower

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 07:17 am
I found these same examples on the internet by Googling the two words. They are errors, some written by non-native English speakers. "Provasive" is a misspelling of "pervasive" and "enstrong" is merely a word that the writer made up (to indicate "strengthen") because it seemed like it made sense.
0 Replies