any advice needed xx

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 12:10 pm
hey feeling down at the moment... most of you probably wouldn't be able to remember the first time going out with someone... well, my boyfriend.. well ex now i think told me hes not sure why but he wants to break up, well he didnt say that but thats what he ment, and i havent stopped crying since. He did say that he thought i loved him more than he loved me, i dont know if i scared him off, but i felt sooo sad afterwards. He was my first boyfriend ever and i completely felt destroyed. I talked to a friend on the phone she helped me feel so much better, shes my only other close friend thats been out with someone so i thought she was the best person to talk to. However my other friends, im quite nervous about telling because im not sure about their reaction and also i would feel incredibly embarrassed and sad. I know they would say "i told you so" because they wasn't sure about him in the first place, but i think they were just mucking around. School tomorrow and i have the huge worry of friends saying "so hows things going with jay" i feel like i could burst out crying right in front of them. I feel so sad, and as well as this jay and i are meeting after school on wednesday, what do i say? what do i do? maybe he will finally decide if he wants to break up with me... i am so sad... feel like theres something wrong with my personality... i didnt feel like i had been myself with him yet anyway, my normal jokey non stop talking self hehe maybe i will try and be my complete self on wednesday... i have so many emotions i have never felt before... i feel like a kid, but i feel like maybe i was to grownup with him, and thats why i wish i had the chance to be my complete happy talkative self so he could see the real me... i could burst out crying now Sad any advice for tomorrow, wednesday... and the rest of my life hehe thanks everyone, it would help me so much xx
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 624 • Replies: 3
No top replies

princessmirabella

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 09:56 am
hes now said hes really excited about seeing me on wednesday... wat does this mean? and also, maybe i expect to much maturity from a guy of his age... i guess girls do mature quicker than boys Sad
0 Replies

Priamus

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 04:46 pm
I know.

I suposse you don´t want to lose him, but he has to see you very firmly. I think he needs confidence on himself, so you have to give it to him. I would tell him "I would respect your decission; think of it and don´t worry about me".

It can be a complicated situation and I don´t know if it can work. Don´t pay me much attention. If it goes bad, think it would go worse if he stays with you and he doesn´t love you.

Good luck.
0 Replies

princessmirabella

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 12:06 pm
thank you, thought i wouldnt get a reply! Very Happy
0 Replies