Interpretation: What women say.

Disco

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 11:17 am
Yesterday, my ex-gf came up to me after church to ask me what I was doing. As a side note, we're still friends. I told her that me and some mutual friends are going to hang out for a bit and I asked her if she wanted to come. She said maybe then she said under her breath "Why do I get left out." Then she said "oh don't worry about it. It's no problem, I'm just going home."

Being a guy, I knew something was wrong and I tried to call her on it. I asked her to come anyway and she was always welcome blah blah. Then she responded by saying "you know how I feel." She then said bye and left.

What is that supposed to mean? Am I completely missing something? Did I do something wrong?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 735 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 12:29 pm
It means if you are just friends, then she will have to do some more explaining.

Girls only get to do that mindtrick **** when they're dating you--those are the rules.

Joking aside, anyone who chooses to be passive agressive should be prepared to live with the consequences of not speaking her mind. It's not your problem unless she lets you know.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 12:41 pm
Hey disco, is this the same girl that was a subject of another of your threads?

If this is a recent breakup, trying to be friends is going to be tough for a while. And the best thing, hard as it is to do at first, is keep your distance. It takes time and detachment before you can civilly come together again--but that's just one guy's experience. Hope it works out for you.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 01:05 pm
I have no idea what she could be talking about.

Her response to you was a non-sequitor.

was she answering the voices in her head?
0 Replies