What If Trump resigns or is Removed From Office?

glitterbag

Reply Mon 21 Oct, 2019 11:24 pm
@farmerman,
I don't know why you attempt to reach that provocateur.
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 01:09 am
@glitterbag,
Only a progressive could regard telling the truth as a provocation.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 05:37 am
Only a deluded ideologue could call the drivel you spout truth.
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 05:48 am
@snood,
Your failure to point out anything untrue in my posts speaks for itself.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 11:29 am
@snood,
Quote:
Only a deluded ideologue could call the drivel you spout truth.

Please tell us what is not the truth in his posts. I'll wait. You really shouldn't make statements you cannot back up.
farmerman

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 11:54 am
@coldjoint,
His last 3 posts dont actually say anything but try to reinforce his own delusion that noones able to find any error in his spoutings. Apparently you are easily fooled, others are not.

coldjoint

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:00 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
but try to reinforce his own delusion that noones able to find any error in his spoutings.

Then go ahead and show us an error.
farmerman

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:06 pm
@coldjoint,
If ya cant win by logic, you will now try a total absence of reasoning eh?

coldjoint

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:16 pm
@farmerman,
If you can't back up what you say you will change the subject. Next.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 01:05 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
His last 3 posts dont actually say anything but try to reinforce his own delusion that noones able to find any error in his spoutings.

So how come you are unable to point out any of these errors?

farmerman wrote:
Apparently you are easily fooled, others are not.

You're the one who is trying to fool people into not noticing that you can't list any errors in my posts.
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 01:06 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
If ya cant win by logic, you will now try a total absence of reasoning eh?

His logic and reasoning is just fine. You can't point out any errors in my posts, and you can't point out any errors in his posts.

About the only thing you're any good at is childish name-calling.
farmerman

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 01:17 pm
@oralloy,
you havent said a damn thing with the exception of claiming that you are free of errors. That alone is acute ipsedixitism
livinglava

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 01:26 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

PS, I reiterate, The rest of the world is demonstrating how mass transport works and it works very well.

What I have tried to explain is that attempting to pursue expensive rail systems, like those that work elsewhere, will just end up stimulating the automotive economy more.

The main reason is that anytime there is a plan to reduce driving lanes, narrow roads/corridors, or replace driving lanes with rail lines, there is political backlash and pressure for more driving volume.

As such, the best option to increase public transit is to develop better bus transit that utilizes existing roads and highways.

There are many innovations possible in bus transit, such as being able to dock and transfer passenger without stopping. Most of the time waste in intercity bus service is due to indirect routes and layovers.

But mainly people have to choose buses over driving and flying. If bus transit gained enough popularity, it would make sense to invest in replacing lanes in existing corridors with rails, but before that ever happens there will be huge industry/politics fights to block it from happening and the question is at what point that will stop and why/how.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 02:21 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
you havent said a damn thing with the exception of claiming that you are free of errors.

When dishonorable people falsely accuse me of imaginary errors, it is reasonable for me to defend my record of accuracy.

farmerman wrote:
That alone is acute ipsedixitism

That is incorrect. My claim that you are unable to point out any errors in my posts is backed up by your utter failure to point out a single error of mine.
farmerman

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 02:56 pm
@oralloy,
I believe that its proper to first say something substantive. All you do is try to have me be astounded with your "brilliance" .
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 03:01 pm
@farmerman,
You are mistaken. It is reasonable for me to set the record straight whenever you spout falsehoods about me. There is no requirement for me to have posted anything beforehand.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 03:48 pm
@farmerman,
You are getting above yourself farmerman. No one can argue with the massive intelligence CJ and Ollie display. Surly most on this site know which of you are truthful. If you have been a member of this site for a week.
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 03:57 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
You are getting above yourself farmerman. No one can argue with the massive intelligence CJ and Ollie display.

Progressives often get above themselves.

RABEL222 wrote:
Surly most on this site know which of you are truthful. If you have been a member of this site for a week.

Your inability to point out anything untrue in our posts does make it clear that we are entirely truthful.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2019 11:21 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

You're the one who is trying to fool people into not noticing that you can't list any errors in my posts.

There's loads, just recently you claimed Obama and the EU were engaged in action in Libya, when it was in fact a NATO operation.

coldjoint

Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2019 05:34 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
There's loads, just recently you claimed Obama and the EU were engaged in action in Libya,

Quote:
So intervention in Libya, if it comes at all, will be up to the Europeans to lead. That’s the implication to draw from Thursday’s meetings in Brussels of NATO defense ministers and EU foreign ministers

So he was right again.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/european-intervention-president-barack-obamas-libya-gamble
0 Replies