2 in one

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 05:30 pm
Part One:

Alright I dated this guy who was a player(9 months).The relationship ended and we started talking a year later. (he's 25)and I ran into him during the 2-4 weekend.
We hung
out and told me that he was ready to settle down and wanted to know where things
were going on between us. I then replied. I'm not sure just take it as it comes
along.
Then we started drinking and started talking about moving in together and all
that good stuff. I\'m not sure if he was stating this to have a bit of play or if he actually
meant it.(in the past he was playing the field enjoying being young).he said
he\'s done with having fun and wants to settle down with someone with a beautiful
soul.
Well I\'m one of those people who trust easily and give everyone the benefit of
the doubt.

Part 2:

Last night as I was getting ready to go out with the girls.The same guy popped in unexpectedly. so I decided to hang out with him again. We cuddled and kissed. Then I asked him where he see's us going. He responded "depends" and then I then asked "depends on what", then he then replied with a grin "you can figure it out". Well I have no idea what it is he wants or I wouldn't be asking the question.
We've talked about intercourse (we haven't done it yet just foreplay).so I did ask him if he was wanting intercourse right then and he said it's to soon for that so I have no idea what the whole depends thing is. Any suggestions???? Is him not sleeping with me a sign that he's not interested???I'm so confused.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 434 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 05:55 pm
Quote:
I'm so confused

Quote:
Then I asked him where he see's us going. He responded "depends" and then I then asked "depends on what", then he then replied with a grin "you can figure it out". Well I have no idea what it is he wants or I wouldn't be asking the question.

Brokenhearted- Welcome to A2K! Very Happy

I'm not confused at all. This character wants to go to bed with you. He just about spelled it out. Move on!
0 Replies