My girlfriend dumped me

exilesx

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 09:50 pm
We dated for 2 years and everything was really nice. A couple of weeks ago she said she had something to talk about. we saw eachother and then she told me she didn't think she loved me anymore. She said that it felt like she was only happy when i was happy. I really want her back, but i don't want to push her away. Any advice would be great.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 743 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Child of the Light

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 10:18 pm
I've done this. I've been in search of quick fix advice. But their are two cheesy cliches that always answer break up problems:

1. Time Heals All Wounds
2. Replace Your Old Beauty With A New One
0 Replies

mrpeterson22

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2005 05:36 pm
I agree that time heals all wounds. And as much as you think you love this person now you may be surprised one day to realize they weren't the best for you. My advice would be just to be that person's friend but focus on yourself for a while. Find ways you can grow as a person, physically, spiritually, and educationally. As hard as it may be don't even look for a relationship with this person or someone else. In time either the relationship will work out or you will meet someone else when you are not even looking!(it happened to me!)
0 Replies