Can you guys make up your mind??!!

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 07:44 am
I know there are many nice guys out ther but sadly its comments I get from the tw*ts that stay in my head and scar me for life.

So, once and for all-

Are us ladies allowed to like any sexual?
If we say we enjoy it why do you call us slappers?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 925 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Synonymph

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 07:47 am
Repression, thy name is Britain.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 07:51 am
Sucks, don't it? If you don't want sex, you're a prude and a frigid bitch. If you do want sex, you must be a slut.

**sigh**
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 08:43 am
Exactly!!!Why do guys do that???Completely screw with our heads just so they get what they want, after they get exactly what they wanted??!!

Are they really that insecure??

Im gona make a stand.

I like the sexy stuff,wanna call me names?!!Bring ....it.....on.
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 08:48 am
I for one have made up my mind.
You are allowed (nay, encouraged) to be as sexual as you want.
...and I won't call anyone a slapper unless they slap me.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 08:51 am
Aaah,I wouldnt slap you.That deserves a peck on the cheek, (of your face, not your bottom)
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 08:54 am
Why do we call it a bottom? It isn't at the bottom. If anything, we should call it a middle and our feet bottoms. Right?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 09:45 am
Thats true.
Our belly button isnt a button.
Our t*ts arnt small birds.

I was doing a word puzzle the other day and the clue was 'Tootsie'.All I could think of was Dustin Hoffman in drag.The answer was 'toe'.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 06:55 pm
material girl wrote:
Exactly!!!Why do guys do that???Completely screw with our heads just so they get what they want, after they get exactly what they wanted??!!

Are they really that insecure??

Im gona make a stand.

I like the sexy stuff,wanna call me names?!!Bring ....it.....on.

You go girl.

Here's a hint: I want my girl to like being really naughty...but only with me...oh I don't mind if she fantasizes, as long as she's shares the fantasies too...

A lot of good quality guys want a lady in society and the streets, one that almost looks a bit conservative, and yet she is a naughty freak in the bedroom. Be that woman, and you will get the best guys. Ya know?

You should enjoy it. If you don't, it will twist you up further.

If a guy isn't comfortable with you liking it, move on--thats his insecure problem. You are on the right track.

Keep moving on until you find a guy that appreciates you for what you are, and everything about you. You may have to move through a few--thats okay, consider it an adventure. Just be safe, K?
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 07:05 pm
I don't recall ever having called anyone a "slapper" in my entire life!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2005 02:13 am
Good for you fish.

Extra medium-The fact that a girl has to keep 'moving on' will come into play.The guy will see it as a girl being premiscuous(cant spell that word)as they will assume she did 'it' with them all.It will be thrown back in her face over and over so we feel like slappers and never dare to like anyone.

Ive just realised im still effected by things that happened in my teens.How sick is that.
My few 'conquests' in my 20's have all been comparitively decent to me.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2005 02:16 am
Fish, Ive been called a slapper once in my life,(by someone who has tried it on with me coutless times and never got what he wanted)sadly it will stay with me forever.I must be the worlds unlikliest slapper as I havnt had a boyfriend for 3 years!!

I suppose its not just the case of a guy calling a girl a slapper but having the ability to make us feel like one without using words.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2005 02:33 am
Material girl,

Maybe you live in a smaller town?

The cities have their drawbacks, but one good thing about them is a woman doesn't have to worry about that sort of thing so much...I mean no one really knows how many men you date in a big city.

Do you live in a city or smaller town?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2005 03:35 am
Smaller town, kinda in the middle of nowhere, new guys dont pass through.

I know im being silly.Im trying to change, I cant prove that guys nasty comments from the past dont effect what I do as there is no one(attractive enough) to prove it with.
All the half decent guys are spoken for.
Then again to I dare show a public relationship if/when it happens for fear of nastiness happening again?!
0 Replies