Help! Great, Nice Guy - Labeled a Player! What to Do???

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 11:25 pm
Hi!

I'm really a nice sensitive together guy with a good career and some other stuff too.

But all these women everywhere seem to think I'm a player!!! What is that? They are all wrong.

What can I do to change their perception and see me for the nice loyal sensitive respectful wonderful catch that I actually am?

Please help! What can I do?

Thank you, bye bye and good luck to everyone out there in love-land! Razz
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 825 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 06:03 am
Don't try so hard
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 06:39 am
extra medium- Obviously, you are sending out some "vibes" that makes women perceive you as a player. Think about how you relate with women.

Stand back, and observe your behavior, as if you were looking at a stranger. What impression would YOU get of yourself? Once you figure that out, then you need to learn to modify those behaviors, so that you project a more realistic image of yourself to others.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 06:45 am
To be honest, I have the same problem. But i guess in my case it is true... <sigh>

Good luck extra medium !
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 07:22 am
I assume you are really attentive and smiley and nice all the time.This could be misread as being a player.
Then again the ladies may be thinking 'my god he is so nice, he's too good to be true' which makes them weary, calling you a player may be a trick to see how you react, also so they can buy time to try to see if youreally are a player.

Dont be so smiley/nice/attentive.
If they say hello to you , dont dazzle them with your pearly whites, give them a half hearted smile.Basically act like an uncaring normal bloke, they will soon come running.
0 Replies

helend

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 10:01 pm
Cool They just dont really know you yet. Takes one from the west to know one from the west.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 12:50 am
I really don't care anymore, due to advice above. I'm an uncaring bloke...

Razz
0 Replies