It is wrong??

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 12:05 pm
hi Smile i am a french girl in london to learn english!!

i have a boyfriend in france but now i meet an english boy and he is so nice, he makes jokes and takes me for drinks, i do not know what i must do!! Sad

it is wrong to have a boyfriend here and boyfriend in france?? i ask on another forum, everyone tells me it is wrong Sad(

bisous à tous
sylvie b
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 692 • Replies: 4
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 12:08 pm
just what is your comitment to the lad in France? makes all the difference, if you are not engaged to be married and do not have an arrangement between you to not see others then I see nothing wrong whatsoever in seeing both.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 12:09 pm
dyslexia wrote:
just what is your comitment to the lad in France? makes all the difference, if you are not engaged to be married and do not have an arrangement between you to not see others then I see nothing wrong whatsoever in seeing both.

Dys is right. Are you exclusive with both guys? Sounds funny but better put as do the guys think you are exclusive with only them?
0 Replies

sylvie b

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 09:33 am
thank you dyslexia and bella dea Smile Smile

i know the english boy a little time, but the french boy, i know him since two years.

it is not that we marry ourselves, not at all!! Smile

i have a friend in london, she says, what he does not know, it cannot hurt him, but it is difficult!! Sad

bisous
sylvie b
0 Replies

dexterman

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 05:21 am
Two years means you're going steadily with him. What you're up to is considered cheating. Think you can look him in the eyes and tell him you've been true should he ask?
Best to do is to tell him as soon as possible and let him see other people as well. It's only fair.
0 Replies