Straight guys play at being gay to pick up chicks

the prince

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 09:18 am
Surprisngly, I was abt to ask the same thing which Slappy asked - abt being no pressure for s3x with gay men......
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 09:19 am
Cav, any guy that acts gay in order to pick up women is weak, has no clue, and no game.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 09:23 am
I hear ya Slappy, leave the gay thing to gay people...ain't nuttin' wrong there. Strangely enough, the only folk who ever asked me if I were gay were straight women. Gay men took one sniff and knew immediately I was straight. There is a truth to 'Gaydar'. Wimmins just be crazy, I think.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 09:25 am
I hear a lot abt gaydar !! But I just dont seem to have any !!!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 09:27 am
Gautam, I have found that straight women are often nebulous....they want the boyfriend, the girlfriend (with the possibility of 'sensitive crimes' which isn't cheating, cuz it's something I can't get from a boy) and the gay friend....circular thinking....maybe that's why Mars doesn't understand Venus. Now, I am talking about the singles, younger than myself, out on the dating scene. With gay men, the dating seems to be simpler...you want sex, I want sex, let's go for it. Must be the testosterone Very Happy
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 09:29 am
cavfancier wrote:
....With gay men, the dating seems to be simpler...you want sex, I want sex, let's go for it

Not always Smile
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 09:34 am
Hmm...true enough....peoples is complicated in general...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 09:58 am
Reminds me: last month I was at a bar, and my friend had his hair stylist's business card(Raphael). I walked up to some chick, gave her the card, and in my best gay impression started talking to her. Told her something like "girlfriend, look at yo' hair...the things I could do to you!" as I fluffed her hair in the air, snapped my fingers and walked away. She actually fell for it, she was asking what was wrong with her hair.

Wasn't a pickup attempt, I was just being a goof. Good times.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 10:11 am
Your friend goes to a hair 'stylist', not a barber? Gay...definitely...I gots to try that one sometime....isn't low self-esteem just soooo deliciously exploitable?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 10:35 am
Cav...he does. It's a "stylist," not a barber. He's been going for years. Just one of those things. Not sure, but I'd guess he probably started going as a kid with his mom or something.
0 Replies

hebba

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 12:54 pm
Man,keep the stylists.Sheesh.
I´ve been clipped by the same Italian fellow for 10 years now.
We don´t chit chat.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 12:59 pm
CAVFANCIER

Quote:
Gautam, I don't even know how one plays at being gay, just keeping with the spirit of the thread

Straight guys often play at being gay, when they're unsure of themselves with women. They play this game merely to mock gay men.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 02:55 pm
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 03:20 pm
I would never mock a gay man, nor try to act like one.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 03:22 pm
That's because you don't have to "try," you just can't help it.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 03:28 pm
I'll have you know my stylist is straight, and we don't chit chat...wait a sec, maybe that came out wrong...oops, did I say 'came out?'
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 05:08 pm
You are so right slappy either listening or pretending to listen works for women. But men have to have a reasonable on topic response or they are busted, uh right, is not enough.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 05:18 pm
Only problem with the listening thing is that you end up becoming "friends"...and nothing else....
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 08:51 pm
Freinds is a good start cav or not I guess it depends on what you want out of the relationship. Intimacy isn't always sex I think being in limerce is the best way to start. And good friends make good lovers.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 09:31 pm
Well...interesting statement: "Friends is a good start cav or not I guess it depends on what you want out of the relationship"....heh heh, I am happily married, and my wife is my best friend, truly. It just seems funny to me sometimes the doublespeak and hedging of bets that wimmins indulge in...don't beat me, just an observation. You do indeed try to please too much, bless your souls...Very Happy
0 Replies