Straight guys play at being gay to pick up chicks

dlowan

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 01:36 pm
hit on, not hit on, both can be good, both can be bad - the thing is by whom, and how...
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 01:41 pm
exactly, dlowan. gezzy, i've found gay men to be ruthless in their checking out other men, i'm a neophyte by comparison.

slappy, i'd bet a million dollars you head for the hills when some chick, attractive or otherwise, hits on you.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 01:46 pm
Gala, I NEVER run for the hills.

And yes, I've been hit on by women.

I actually had a pick-up line dropped on me once. An awful one at that: "what's your blood type...I can tell alot about someone by thier blood type."
Gala

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 01:52 pm
Blood type, ha! How vapid. It sounds so sincere and new-agey. So what did you do?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 01:56 pm
Look who you're asking...

I made fun of her.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 01:57 pm
Well, I got stuck talking to her for a while, and I was definitely teasing her. She wasn't all THAT bad looking, but she sucked.

Quote: "I'm looking for somebody to keep me warm thru this long, cold, winter..."

Probably should have taken her home. Oh well.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2003 12:13 am
...or set fire to the nearest homeless person.
0 Replies

hebba

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2003 07:22 am
That would have kept the girl warm for awhile.
0 Replies

TechnoGuyRob

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2003 12:59 pm
what girl?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2003 09:34 pm
"Women - what do they want?" Who said that?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2003 09:42 pm
Seems to me that every time I play at being gay I get hit on....by gay dudes....
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 03:57 am
Laughing

How do you play being gay ?
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 07:21 am
Straight guys also wear wedding rings, when they're single so as to assure women, they're not on the make!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 07:42 am
I wonder if a gay man playing straight might get more men on the "conversion" angle....oh wait a minute....that would be the "closet" angle. Fess up boys!

Gautam, I don't even know how one plays at being gay, just keeping with the spirit of the thread Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 08:17 am
Watch Will&Grace...that guy "plays" at being gay.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 08:22 am
Forgot about that guy...but does he actually "play"? DOES HE??? That show sucks anyway. I can't believe real gay people actually watch it.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 08:23 am
Well I have always suspected that to be true, straigt guys pretending to be gay to attract women. It is true gay men are so much more fun and and sensitive. Women can relate and respond to that.

Actually it is so easy to make a women happy. Most straight guys just don't get it.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 08:36 am
Well I must say these adult web sites, like this, one are so educational. Picking up tips here left right and center.
I'm just so glad I'm a lousy actor though.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 08:53 am
JoanneDorel wrote:
It is true gay men are so much more fun and and sensitive. Women can relate and respond to that.

Actually it is so easy to make a women happy. Most straight guys just don't get it.

Pleeeeeeeze. Only reason you say they're so much more fun+sensitive is because you're not worrying about them always trying to f&#k you! Women think it's "cute+fun" to hang out with a guy they can have non-pressure conversations with about fashion and other men.

Yes. It IS easy to make a woman happy. Pretend like you're listening to her(or actually listen?).
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 09:18 am
Okay, here is the equation: Straight guy pretends to be gay to pick up chicks; said fellow picks up a chick; said fellow confesses that he has been "converted", and woman gets all gushy; couple days/weeks/months/ pass; girl realizes dude is straight and manipulative, and chucks him out; dude remembers it is NOT easy to make a woman happy. Personally, I think the whole act is stupid....most straight women want straight men. I think the "be yourself" policy is the best option, except for that dude in The Onion article I posted some time ago.
0 Replies