Straight guys play at being gay to pick up chicks

Wilso

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 03:08 am
I've only seen a handful of Jerry Springer shows, but it proves that it takes ALL types. There's almost nothing I won't believe about the human condition anymore.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 03:14 am
I have to watch Jerry Springer every now and then to be grateful for who I am, LOL! Those people are nuts!!!
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 08:24 am
As to who would want to convert someone, there is always the frustratingly problematic religious aspect, "Gay is evil".
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 09:57 am
Not in my eyes Flyboy. To each their own is how I feel. Notice my quote "Live and Let Live" ;-)
0 Replies

Sugar

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 10:31 am
My comment on the original post is - could these guys be more pathetic?

General thread comments - I would just like to say that there is nothing wrong with leather jacket wearing, big shouldered, weight-lifting, beer drinking, speed racing, macho guys or the women who love them.

As long as he loves me always, works hard, keeps me laughing and never loses his love of debate. Anytime the boy start to get too emotional I wonder how many Jack & gingers he's had.

Not every woman needs a man who will double as their best girlfriend. Not that there's anything wrong with that.......
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 12:25 pm
So all we need to know is which ones want us to be macho and which want us to be sensitive.............................and which ones want both!
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 01:25 pm
Those aren't my feelings, Gezzy, and I know they're not yours. I was answering your question as to why someone might want to "convert" a gay, an impossible and in my mind an undesirable task.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 01:39 pm
Well, it's all part of our neverending quest for getting, er, I mean, "for women."

Money and sex...can never get enough.

Of course, I've NEVER made up any stories to facilitate meeting girls.

Dammit, gotta run. My fellow jet pilots are waiting...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 01:51 pm
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=145289#145289
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 02:17 pm
Hmm....I have heard that this actually works, but more fool the women, I think Razz

I have never tried that ploy, but once, in 1st year university, wooing a lovely lass in 4th year (heh), she asked if I was gay. I said no....then she tells me a 'gay' friend of hers told her I was...to this day I wonder about that political game....didn't matter, we bedded down happily that night Very Happy
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2003 03:17 pm
Wilso - have you tried just being you, whoever you are? I imagine it would be hard to keep up either a macho or a sensitive front, should you put either on, for an entire relationship! You might need props, or something, to remind you of the role you were in!
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 03:50 am
Flyboy
I knew you didn't feel that way either. I was just throwing in my feelings on it.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 03:59 am
dlowan
I agree. If someone molds themselves just to be what someone else wants them to be, in the long run when you get comfortable enough with that person you'll end up falling back into who you really are. I know I would never want anyone to put on an act to please me because I may be disapointed when I figure out that none of it was real. I've been in relationships where the guy was awsome at the beginning and 6 months down the road his true colors come through and the guy is nothing but an abusive jerk. I respect a man who can be himself right from the start.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 04:10 am
gezzy wrote:
dlowan
I agree. If someone molds themselves just to be what someone else wants them to be, in the long run when you get comfortable enough with that person you'll end up falling back into who you really are. I know I would never want anyone to put on an act to please me because I may be disapointed when I figure out that none of it was real. I've been in relationships where the guy was awsome at the beginning and 6 months down the road his true colors come through and the guy is nothing but an abusive jerk. I respect a man who can be himself right from the start.

Wish there were more like you Gezzy. :wink:
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 04:19 am
Ditto Wilso ;-)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 09:40 am
I hear ya' Gezzy. Girls always get a little thrown off after a month or so with me once they find out I like to set the homeless on fire.

Oh well.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 12:41 pm
Slappy
I could see that being a problem.

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 01:08 pm
A large part of the appeal Gay men have ( for women ) is it is understood they are not going to hit on you. I don;t know about the other women in this forum, but I find when I first meet a guy and he projects interest for the jiggy-jiggy that he is unaware of how desperate he seems ( I'm talking about a total stranger). With Gay men, you can do all the stuff you do with girlfriends, shop, cook, paint your nails, wear heels...hell, you can have a sleep over and share the bed.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 01:11 pm
Gala
Don't forget that you can check out guys together ;-)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 01:30 pm
What's wrong with being hit on?

You like peanut butter?
0 Replies