Help! Paris Hilton Was Supposed to Marry ME!!!

tcis

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 11:02 pm
She promised to marry me, but that dude with money stole her. Who said women don't care about money?

Anyway, I'm despondent. I lost Paris friggin Hilton!

What should I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,138 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 06:53 am
What should you do? Celebrate. I think that Paris Hilton is quite a handful, and probably difficult to live with!
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 11:13 am
See if you can find a sorority chick who recently fell off her boyfriend's motorcycle and has suffered severe brain damage--I think you'll essentially have the same thing.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 08:36 pm
No way!

She promised to marry me too!
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 12:25 pm
I think she's the uglest blonde I have ever seen. She couldn't even pay me to sleep with her.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 01:40 pm
I have to agree with ConstitutionalGirl, Paris Hiltons face is not all that pretty. Sure she's extremely loose and doesn't mind her clothes falling off and revealing her body at the drop of a hat. But does this really continue to be attractive to men? After the initial drooling period I mean? She appears to be a female that is good for a shag and then nothing. At least that's how she presents herself.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 01:43 pm
I'd rather date the girl next door than Paris Hilton any day.

All she is, is an heiress, and she's not even good at that.

I think I'd be utterly sick of her in about an hour. Wouldn't even wanna shag her, too irritating--

She's not up to my standards. Seriously, if I met her type somewhere, I'd just walk right by. yuck

thank you for asking though!
0 Replies