Did he do all of this to show off his new Benz?

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2019 08:02 am
So the story continues with my cousin as she is still feeding me all this info.She also adds that the guy had the nerve to flirt with a strange female on the highway. They were trying to get her to pull over and ask her for her phone number. She said she played it cool. She said she didn't do or say anything.
She said it went on for a while as they were traveling same way until she got off of her exit.The guy had the nerve to say to her hey babe did you see that chic trying to give me some p? He wanted to make sure that she seen that.
She said it wasn't even the female it was him telling the daughter's boyfriend what to do.Neither of this makes sense so I ask you guys. She asked me.
The part I am confused on too is why would his daughter's boyfriend be a part of it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 754 • Replies: 1
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2019 11:18 am
@lisa1471,
Lisa, you really need to hang with a new circle. Don't you get tired of that circle of navel contemplatere you seem to have fallen in with???
0 Replies