When does a r'ship progress from "dating" to "couple" stage?

ReiKi

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 07:37 pm
I've been dating a fan-tast-ic guy for the almost 3 months now and each time i attempt to have 'the talk' as to the status of our relationship he always manages to avoid it somehow. It's frustrating me to no end!

When does a relationship progress to the "couple" stage?

Should it be discussed or should i assume that we are a couple given that (i believe) we are exclusive to each other?

We speak almost every day, see eachother most other days and he has expressed that he's 'falling for me' and has said "i think i ... ... ... ... you" in a txt message.

Maybe i should assume that we are an item?

Any thoughts or feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 877 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Eva

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 08:10 pm
Don't even try to pin him down! Guys hate that! Things are going well by the sound of the text message, just keep it up! You can be sure he's serious if he says he doesn't want either of you to see anyone else, or if you catch him refering to you as his "girlfriend" to other people.
0 Replies

ReiKi

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 10:37 pm
...or perhaps it will be a good idea to sit him down and ask him straight out during his three month performance review which is approaching? hehe

thx eva Smile
0 Replies