A Question For The Right?

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 06:47 am
Since Fox is comparatively new on the scene, I want to ask, where did you get your news before Fox?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 583 • Replies: 10
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 06:56 am
Since I'm always right (almost never wrong) I can easily answer that I continue to get my news from the Weekly Reader. Fox news goes right over my head.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 04:23 pm
The same place I get it now. I've never watched FOX and don't see any reason to start now. I read the CNN, NY Times and Boston Globe WWW sites every day and I watch either ABC or NBC evening news every night (along with the local news broadcast).

Where did you get your news before commondreams.com came on-line??? Very Happy
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 04:30 pm
I always ask the old lady next door, she knows everything. No, really, she does . . . just ask her.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 04:38 pm
Setanta wrote:
I always ask the old lady next door, she knows everything. No, really, she does . . . just ask her.

Could you ask her where I left my pocket knife? I used to carry it around all the time but about 6 months ago it disappeared and hasn't been seen since.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 04:39 pm
Rush Limbaugh and Dr. Laura. In fact they are still my main news source.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 04:42 pm
fishin' wrote:
Setanta wrote:

Could you ask her where I left my pocket knife? I used to carry it around all the time but about 6 months ago it disappeared and hasn't been seen since.

I'll see what she has to say, Boss . . . right now, though, she's givin' that little slut from 2134 the "talkin' to" she deserves . . .
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 07:13 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
Rush Limbaugh and Dr. Laura. In fact they are still my main news source.

You had to ask, didn't you, BVT?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 07:25 pm
just curious and then fishin tried to pick a fight....now I'm sad...

what is commondreams btw...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 07:28 pm
Limbaugh btw today said that blacks didn't need a holiday because most of them don't work anyway...
he then said and sincerely at that, that all really good humor has its basis in truth and that's why he is so funny. That fat ass clown needs a good dose of AIDS to go with his anal fissures. IMO.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 08:32 pm
Why, Drudge, of course.
0 Replies