1

Orgasm help

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2019 12:28 am
I am a 23 year old female with a traumatic sexual past that I am currently in the process of healing from. Sex has never really been enjoyable for me because of this trauma, and I have never orgasmed. I recently made a promise to myself to redefine what sex means to me and to not settle for sex that is less than satisfying. But I know I have to learn my own body, what I like, etc. before I can fully expect someone else to. I'm experimenting with masterbating and experimented with a vibrator for the first time. I feel... something. But mostly kind of overwhelmed and bored and it just isn't a great experience. In fact, I started off wet and after 15 min with the vibrator I noticed I was completely dry. Like I turned myself off? I don't know. (this is what happens during sex with a guy as well, I start off aroused and then am just physiologically over it all of a sudden) I have been trying to do research but keep on falling short. I would really appreciate some advice.

I am not on any medications that would prevent me from orgasming. I also exercise almost every day so I think I have good blood flow. I do have a hard time getting aroused but I think that might be linked to the trauma?

Any advice to point me in the right direction would be so greatly appreciated here.

Thank you!

2  
Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2019 05:29 am
@rmsrmsrms,
I am not a doctor but I would suggest you buy some lube you like (there are a lot of varieties these days, and you can get them online) so you can sustain activity. This is both for by yourself and with a partner.

RABEL222

1  
Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2019 12:13 pm
Why am I getting sex posts on the political foram?