Help! Penis is too small....

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 02:35 pm
I love my boyfriend but his penis is small. We have been together for a few months now and I am really attracted to him. But he is too small.. what's a girl to do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,504 • Replies: 15
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 02:43 pm
How small is small? Like 5 inches small or 3 inches small? Small like a thin cucumber or small like a small carrot?
0 Replies

merelymemer

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 02:49 pm
Like 5 inches and thin. I have tried every angle possible and still nothing...... I don't want to hurt his feelings but I do not know how to handle this one. My ex's have all been pretty well endowed.... I love this guy and want to make it work
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 03:09 pm
The average male penis is only 6 inches erect with just above a 4.8 inch circumference. So you're guy isn't too much off.... at least on the length. Not sure about the thickness.
But if you are not happy, you aren't happy. Does he know you don't enjoy sex as much as you could? I know this is a hard thing to bring up ( no pun intended) but you have to let him know you aren't happy. Maybe introduce toys into your sex life? You can orgasm other ways. Intercourse, as you know, isn't just about getting off. Its about being together. So if you come BEFORE you get into the actual sex act, things might be a little bit happier for you.
0 Replies

merelymemer

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 04:07 pm
We have tried all sorts of things which help to a point. I feel bad. I don't want to lose him because of this. But he feels inadequate, and I feel guilty. We are great together how can I get past this? can I get past this?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 07:26 am
I don't know. Can you?

My bf before I met my hubby had a small pee pee and really, it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. I made sure I was please at the end of our sexual encounters.

I think it's all a matter of perception. Can you get past it and start learning how to use his assets? Does he give great oral? Kiss like a champ? Have magic fingers? If you love this man, you will need to either accept that he will never fulfull you sexually and walk away now before this turns ugly or decide that you are going to use what you (or he) have to your advantage. Too many people look at what they don't have instead of enjoying what they do have. You are luckier than most just by having someone to love and who loves you back. This is something you can't change but you can work around it. Make the best of it. Good luck!
0 Replies

mikey5time

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 09:06 am
Just don't tell him your breaking up with him because he's got a tiny wee-wee, that's horrible.

Although if it's that small, he probably already knows.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 09:20 am
One way a woman can REALLY enjoy intercourse when a man is smaller then desired.. is to have an orgasim BEFORE penetration.
An orgasim inflates the vaginal walls with blood and causes things to be ( in some cases ) 3xs more sensative then before an orgasim.
Another hint, if you are using lubrication.. sont use so much.
Alot of lubrication decreases some of the friction because everything is ' so smooth'...
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 10:24 am
Tell him he needs to start opening some of that junk email. From what I gather, there are a lot of options out there for penis enlargment.
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 12:47 pm
for women it's mostly in their heads.I mean cmon, they can orgasm with just finger stimulation. it's mostly about their mood.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 12:57 pm
How do you mean in thier heads?
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 01:21 pm
I think he means as in

"oh my god it's so SMALL!!" *register look of shock and horror* after that being so disappointed that it doesn't happen

How many women panick about size before they actually try using it?

The majority of vaginal nerves are in the bottom inch and a half of the cervix. 5 inches is plenty
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 01:34 pm
I absolutly agree.

You can flip the ' size ' coin on women as well.
How many times have you heard men saying that a woman was ( for lack of a better term ) stretched? Loose?

Vaginas, just like penis' are all diffrent sizes.
ANd yes, everyone 'can tell a diffrence' , but I mean, there IS such a thing as too small for everyone.
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 01:45 pm
all i'm saying is that sex is 50% mental. that girl is taking herself out of the mood by focusing on the small size. But shewolf is right there is such a thing as too small and too loose, but i think that that only effects people with large height and wight differences.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 02:00 pm
hehe ( not to make light of this but...)

I remember this man who was 6'8 and about 300 lbs.
Not fat , not all muscle..just a healthy middle sort of...
You would think, being that tall , he would have had a 'beer can'.... it was more like a cigarette.

The filter side.. Shocked

my derailing has a point..
As tenoch said, it has a lot to do with height diffrences as to who has a bigger or smaller sexual organ, but not always. It would be easier for everyone if we could just wear our sexual organs right out on our sleeves. Before we even get to know someone, we see if they match us or not.. but, then again, Mr Cigarette butt would probally still be a virgin if that were the case.
Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 02:14 pm
http://www.80stees.com/images/products/Enzyte-tshirt-Swelling.jpg
0 Replies