does he have a crush on me?

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 08:04 am
Can someone help me with this? So i have a guy best friend and i have a crush on him, but idk if he has a crush on me... So when were at school, I can sleep on his shoulder, i can just take his phone and look in it,... we also hang out a lot but only the two of us. I already been to his house and he olso to mine but thats what friends do right? Also our zhole friendgroup ships us together and they also say that were in a secret relationship. when were going to partys ze normally stay over at our friends house, and we sleep at the same bed but not in the wrong way. so his now on vacation cause its vacation and we didn't see each other for 2 months, but ze always text each other, even tho he can't alway text, and sometimes he may not text so he would hide and text me back.
Is this just somthing best friends do?

Sorry for my bad grammer !

could you guys help me?

JackPT

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2019 07:50 am
@kleintje,
It seems to me there are good chances that he likes you back. If you want something to happen, perhaps you could send him some cues and see if he takes the hint? Perhaps, just hugging him a little longer, or looking at him intensely. You might even kiss him on the cheek when the mood is right. Or plain tell him that you like him, that he means a lot to you. Then it's in his ballpark Smile Good luck!
kleintje

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2019 09:47 am
@JackPT,
Thank you for your help!
I'm dating him know Smile
JackPT

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2020 03:34 pm
@kleintje,
I am so happy to hear it!!
Best of luck Smile
0 Replies