What Is Your Favorite Place To Be In Your Home

Rae

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 09:58 pm
That sounds like a great place, boomerang!

Haven't checked out the lega thread yet, but please know you're in my thoughts. Very Happy
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 09:59 pm
ooooh, boomer, sounds perfect!
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 11:24 pm
You are so right boomer it should have been place now that I think about it because it is the place in the house that makes me feel comfortable not the room. I like the idea of painting the bathroom on a whim. It's a small room and can be done in a day. Grass, sounds like a good idea, day dreaming while taking a bubble bath, lots of opportunities in that.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2003 08:20 am
I like it that the question was about a room because it made me rethink my favorite place. I'm still thinking about the question, actually, in that there are certain times of day that other room have more appeal. Things have been so nutty around here that I haven't thought about my home and my likes and my whys for a while. This question served as a nice reminder.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2003 06:07 am
I don't really have a favourite room, I love the whole place! It's a tiny, 100 year old Victorian terrace with a great yard, considering the smallness of the house itself. Oh, & plenty of outdoor decking.
I love it because it's the first place I've actually owned, all by myself. It is such a relief to feel at home again after leaving my previous home of almost 16 years ... what a wrench that was! Shocked
I guess if I had to pick a favourite place it would be out the back, on the verandah ... My favourite place to reflect, dream & plan. Very Happy
0 Replies

kerver

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2003 03:27 pm
My favorite room would have to be my bedroom. My back wall has a mural of the ocean, and the other three are kind of florescent/lime green color. I have a king size water bed in front of the mural. It feels like i'm swimming in the ocean. uhhhhhh
0 Replies