Trump is the most dangerous president in history

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 11:52 am
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-most-dangerous-president-hillary-clinton-four-corners-four-seasons-a7991916.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 5,124 • Replies: 128

Sturgis

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 01:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Well, that's Hillary Clinton's viewpoint. Since she felt that way during her recent run for president, it doesn't show she has softened.

Mind you, I am inclined to agree with her.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 01:34 pm
During the campaigns, Trump said something to the effect that he would negotiate to avoid starting wars, while Clinton not only said Obama's war making was not muscular enough, but she would attack Iran. She was pretty scary, gloating about Khadafi's tortured, mauled remains. She was no rose, to be offered in Trump's stead.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 02:45 pm
@Sturgis,
Anything negative about Donald Trump has to be true. We all know, he would be the very first to sue on defamation if he could. There are more negatives about Trump in the media than ever before, and "worst president in history" hasn't slowed down his appearances and speeches. He's a frightening person who lies more often than not, and can still influence many in this country and the world.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 02:50 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Trump said something to the effect that he would negotiate to avoid starting wars, ....
He negated anything in the past when he said he could wipe Afghanistan off the map of the earth. https://www.vox.com/world/2019/7/22/20704248/trump-afghanistan-10-days-war Its a good thing that the top generals in our military already stated they will not follow any illegal order from Donald Trump. If you've ever served in the military, it's about rank and following commands. You never question the president, until now.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 05:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I understand how destructive he is.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 06:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Quote:
Trump said something to the effect that he would negotiate to avoid starting wars, ....
He negated anything in the past when he said he could wipe Afghanistan off the map of the earth. https://www.vox.com/world/2019/7/22/20704248/trump-afghanistan-10-days-war Its a good thing that the top generals in our military already stated they will not follow any illegal order from Donald Trump. If you've ever served in the military, it's about rank and following commands. You never question the president, until now.

He said that America could beat the Taliban very quickly but that he chose not to fight that kind of war. How is that bad?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 07:42 pm
@Brandon9000,
Your attempts at diversions are simply elemental. FACT: Trump is mentally unstable and dangerous. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dangerous_Case_of_Donald_Trump
Brandon9000

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 07:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Your attempts at diversions are simply elemental. FACT: Trump is mentally unstable and dangerous. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dangerous_Case_of_Donald_Trump

It seems to me that you're saving yourself a lot of work by persistently linking in other people's long essays. First you say that his statement about Afghanistan is proof he is dangerous, but when I argue, you decline to defend it. Now you link in another essay, which I am expected to read. How about you telling me in your own words one (and only one) way that president Trump is dangerous?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 08:01 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
He said that America could beat the Taliban very quickly but that he chose not to fight that kind of war. How is that bad?
We do not destroy whole cities or countries in wars today. That is considered illegal under international laws. https://www.vox.com/world/2019/7/22/20704248/trump-afghanistan-10-days-war QUOTE: Trump says he could wipe Afghanistan off face of the earth in 10 days Mental health professionals have warned congress of Trump's mental instability, and the danger he posses to the world. https://medium.com/@shanesnow/donald-trump-and-the-definition-of-insanity-82ab6db008c4
Quote:
58,000 mental health professionals say Donald Trump is too unstable to be president.
Brandon9000

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 08:32 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Quote:
We do not destroy whole cities or countries in wars today. That is considered illegal under international laws. https://www.vox.com/world/2019/7/22/20704248/trump-afghanistan-10-days-war QUOTE: Trump says he could wipe Afghanistan off face of the earth in 10 days

He said:

"I could win that war in a week. I just don't want to kill 10 million people."

and

"If I wanted to win that war, Afghanistan would be wiped off the face of the Earth literally in 10 days and I don't want to go that route."

This translates as saying America could win completely in 10 days, but we choose not to fight a total war because too many people would die. There's nothing unusual about the statement.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Mental health professionals have warned congress of Trump's mental instability, and the danger he posses to the world. https://medium.com/@shanesnow/donald-trump-and-the-definition-of-insanity-82ab6db008c4
Quote:
58,000 mental health professionals say Donald Trump is too unstable to be president.

I wonder how many professions are encompassed in "mental health professional" and how many of them are psychiatrists or psychologists." Undoubtedly a hugely larger number of psychiatrists and psychologists don't say it. Furthermore, no competent psychologist or psychiatrist would ever diagnose someone without examining him, which says quite a lot about the ones who claim to.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 09:45 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
. Brandon, You're not listening to the mental health professionals who have already declared Trump "mentally unstable and dangerous." That he could even talk about such an event means he has considered it. However, the top generals in our military already understood Trump's mental instability, and have declared, they will not follow any illegal order from Trump. Your stubbornness is also dangerous. That's the same malady that Trump suffers from. More than 60,000 mental health professionals signed the following petition.
Quote:
“We, the undersigned mental health professionals, believe in our professional judgment that Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States. And we respectfully request he be removed from office, according to article 4 of the 25th amendment to the Constitution, which states that the president will be replaced if he is ‘unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.’”
. If you still fail to understand how dangerous Donald Trump is, I give up!
izzythepush

Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2019 02:57 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

Considering that the Taliban are murdering civilians beating them very quickly would be a good thing.

Trump did not choose not to do that, Trump was talking ****, there's no way the Taliban can be beaten "very quickly" and only a complete idiot would believe Trump.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2019 10:51 am
@izzythepush,
Trump lies over 80% of the time, and look at all his followers and supporters. Gotta wonder what happened to their brains. https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrXkp3_UkxdDwUA.gQPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByNWU4cGh1BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=trump%27s+lies+in+a+chart&fr=yhs-pty-pty_converter&hspart=pty&hsimp=yhs-pty_converter#id=0&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.bipartisanreport.com%2Fwordpress%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F11%2FDonald-Trump-lies-chart.jpg&action=click
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 09:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Quote:
. Brandon, You're not listening to the mental health professionals who have already declared Trump "mentally unstable and dangerous." That he could even talk about such an event means he has consid0ered it. However, the top generals in our military already understood Trump's mental instability, and have declared, they will not follow any illegal order from Trump. Your stubbornness is also dangerous. That's the same malady that Trump suffers from. More than 60,000 mental health professionals signed the following petition.
Quote:
“We, the undersigned mental health professionals, believe in our professional judgment that Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States. And we respectfully request he be removed from office, according to article 4 of the 25th amendment to the Constitution, which states that the president will be replaced if he is ‘unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.’”
. If you still fail to understand how dangerous Donald Trump is, I give up!

This is just a bunch of people in some phase of the mental health profession who hated Trump from the start and don't even have the integrity to stay out of it if they aren't actually doctors, or to refrain from diagnosing someone they never examined.

There is one and only one thing going on here. Unlike centuries of Americans before you, many modern day Democrats lack the class to lose an election with some dignity.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 09:55 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

Considering that the Taliban are murdering civilians beating them very quickly would be a good thing.

Trump did not choose not to do that, Trump was talking ****, there's no way the Taliban can be beaten "very quickly" and only a complete idiot would believe Trump.

I would guess that of America were willing to fight an all out war with every tool at its disposal, something we haven't done once since World War 2, including, for instance, carpet bombing, sending in hundreds of thousands of troops, and confiscation of all weapons, the Taliban would be reduced to a skeleton force very quickly. Trump just doesn't want to do that to Afghanistan.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 10:29 pm
@Brandon9000,
I saw a picture today of Donald and Melania Trump posing with the newly orphaned baby of the parents killed in the genocidal attack in El Paso. Both were grinning like they just won the lottery and Trump was giving the thumbs up as if he was attending a celebration. I see Trump as a ghoul and sadistic fabulist who believed every conversation should be about him . God forbid anyone utters a word that does not praise his sparkly wonderfulness, anyone unwise enough to transgress will be punished until there is nothing left but cooling ashes. The man is a monster.
Brandon9000

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 11:10 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
I saw a picture today of Donald and Melania Trump posing with the newly orphaned baby of the parents killed in the genocidal attack in El Paso. Both were grinning like they just won the lottery and Trump was giving the thumbs up as if he was attending a celebration. I see Trump as a ghoul and sadistic fabulist who believed every conversation should be about him . God forbid anyone utters a word that does not praise his sparkly wonderfulness, anyone unwise enough to transgress will be punished until there is nothing left but cooling ashes. The man is a monster.

You make a broad, sweeping condemnation of his character, but give no evidence to support it other than one event in which you rely on reading his mind. Give me one (and only one) example of him being a monster, and don't just link in someone else's words.
roger

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 11:18 pm
@glitterbag,
Yabutt, wasn't that supposed to look all warm and fuzzy, like?
glitterbag

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 11:26 pm
@Brandon9000,
I gave you one in my own words...you will never accept the truth and for the life of me I don't understand why you and the other Trump groupies continue to defend him. Here's another in my own words, Trump standing in front of the memorial wall at CIA bragging about his large crowds and how everybody at the CIA voted for him. He had just accepted the mantle of the presidency and felt it was unnecessary to honor the dead....OK, that makes him a shallow mouth breather, how's this, he trivialized the anguish of children whose parents were arrested in a massive gestapo like raid on a food processing plant, shrugged his fat shoulders and said "It's a good deterrent".

I don't know about you, but I don't think the United States of America should single out young children and traumatize them because Trumps is afraid of their parents. Only cowards target the weak and helpless, and that is what Trump is. A monster who is a coward. Now buzz off and don't ask me to spoon feed reality to you again.