Trump is the most dangerous president in history

glitterbag

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2019 12:47 pm
@Brandon9000,
We do let them go hungry and we don't provide health care to the children in concentration camps. But you keep telling yourself the same thing over and over and over. It won't be true, but you can continue to spout the party line. You're a good soldier, I suppose or maybe just brainwashed.
Brandon9000

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2019 02:46 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
We do let them go hungry and we don't provide health care to the children in concentration camps. But you keep telling yourself the same thing over and over and over. It won't be true, but you can continue to spout the party line. You're a good soldier, I suppose or maybe just brainwashed.

People try to enter the US illegally. We catch them trying to sneak in and suddenly, we have the responsibility for their care. Personally, if it were up to me, we would just deport them on the spot so that there would be no issue of caring for them other than immediate medical needs. But, yes, I agree that we must take good care of people who are incarcerated for breaking the law. So please provide evidence to support your claim that illegal aliens in US care are going hungry.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2019 05:18 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
Personally, if it were up to me, we would just deport them on the spot so that there would be no issue of caring for them other than immediate medical needs.
Thank god, it's not up to you! You are heartless towards other humans wishing to live without fear of getting killed. The United States is a country whose citizens are from around the world. In fact, our country continues to need immigrants, because of the aging of our population. Immigrants make our country great. https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/ali-noorani-america-needs-immigrants-they-are-vital-to-our-success-and-prosperity You need to stop listening to Trump, the most ignorant and dangerous president in our country's history. Trump's racism and lies are not positive for any leader of any country.

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2019 05:31 pm
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-build-cages-immigrants/
Quote:
During the previous summer, the Trump administration’s “zero tolerance” policy of separating immigrant parents from their children was so widely rejected by both political parties that even First Lady Melania Trump took the unusual step of repudiating it. In response to the backlash, U.S. President Donald Trump (falsely) pinned the blame for the child-separation policy on his predecessor, Barack Obama.

One year later, amid an ongoing national crisis of conscience over immigrant children incarcerated in detention facilities at the U.S.-Mexico border, President Trump again attempted to pin the blame on his predecessor. During a contentious interview with Spanish-language network Telemundo, Trump wrongly stated that he had reunited families after they were separated by the Obama administration. (In fact, thousands of children were taken from their parents under the Trump administration’s 2018 zero-tolerance policy.)
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2019 07:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Quote:
Personally, if it were up to me, we would just deport them on the spot so that there would be no issue of caring for them other than immediate medical needs.
Thank god, it's not up to you! You are heartless towards other humans wishing to live without fear of getting killed. The United States is a country whose citizens are from around the world. In fact, our country continues to need immigrants, because of the aging of our population. Immigrants make our country great. https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/ali-noorani-america-needs-immigrants-they-are-vital-to-our-success-and-prosperity You need to stop listening to Trump, the most ignorant and dangerous president in our country's history. Trump's racism and lies are not positive for any leader of any country.

I am not talking about people who apply for and actually need asylum. I am talking about people who try to cross the border illegally. No one who isn't a citizen has a right to be here, other than by applying to enter and being granted a visa. If people want to be here, let them apply and then comply with the conditions of their visas. President Trump, as head of the executive branch of government, is enforcing laws on the books passed by the people's elected representatives. If you don't like the immigration laws, then change them.

You say, "Immigrants make our country great." Stop trying to confuse legal and illegal immigration.

You say, "Trump's racism and lies are not positive for any leader of any country." Not allowing people to sneak into the country in violation of the immigration laws is not racism.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2019 09:09 pm
@Brandon9000,
And yet no one ever talks about the Russian, the Chechen, the Albanian, the Greeks, Polish, Romanian, Serbian and Ukrainian mafia style gangs. What the heck, all those gangs do is engage in sex trafficking, loan sharking, protection rackets, blackmail and they prey on working people, engage in intricate theft plans and contribute not one stinking thing to any culture they violate.

There are tons of other gangs of all ethnic backgrounds, but while we obsess about people who are seeking asylum and subject them to outrageous indignities, all the other mafia style organizations are robbing us blind. So should we stress about the poor and frightened people who are willing to work?

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2019 10:01 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
And yet no one ever talks about the Russian, the Chechen, the Albanian, the Greeks, Polish, Romanian, Serbian and Ukrainian mafia style gangs. What the heck, all those gangs do is engage in sex trafficking, loan sharking, protection rackets, blackmail and they prey on working people, engage in intricate theft plans and contribute not one stinking thing to any culture they violate.

There are tons of other gangs of all ethnic backgrounds, but while we obsess about people who are seeking asylum and subject them to outrageous indignities, all the other mafia style organizations are robbing us blind. So should we stress about the poor and frightened people who are willing to work?

I have no idea what you're talking about. Who's talking about gangs? I'm saying that people who wish to enter the country need to apply. That's the law as passed by our elected representatives. People who try to sneak in should be deported and then go to the back of the line.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2019 10:20 pm
@Brandon9000,
Of course you don't understand. My posts are intended for people who actually give a good God Damn about the world. Face it, Donald Trump is treating children much worse than the people in prisons for child rape. The rapists have access to soap and water.
Brandon9000

Reply Mon 2 Sep, 2019 11:01 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Of course you don't understand. My posts are intended for people who actually give a good God Damn about the world. Face it, Donald Trump is treating children much worse than the people in prisons for child rape. The rapists have access to soap and water.

I don't understand because you're trying to refute a point that I never made. I never said a word about gangs, yet somehow you're trying to refute my (non-existent) statements about gangs.

I asked you to support your contention that people in detention are going hungry, but you didn't. Now you're claiming that they go thirsty and dirty too. I guess you won't provide evidence for that either.

Everyone in detention here must be treated humanely at all times, but let's at least note in passing that (a) our facilities weren't designed to deal with this volume of people, and (b) people caught trying to sneak in don't have a lot of room to complain about conditions.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Sep, 2019 11:10 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

(b) people caught trying to sneak in don't have a lot of room to complain about conditions.

The majority aren't trying to sneak in, they're presenting themselves at authorised border points.

And you have the brass neck to accuse GB of dishonesty.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 2 Sep, 2019 10:06 pm
@izzythepush,
There still seems to be a huge misunderstanding of where and how illegal immigrants enters our country. It's not from the southern border as Trump continues to claim. Fact checking Donald Trump on illegal immigrants from the southern border. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/01/09/fact-checking-president-trumps-oval-office-address-immigration/
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 3 Sep, 2019 06:25 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

(b) people caught trying to sneak in don't have a lot of room to complain about conditions.

The majority aren't trying to sneak in, they're presenting themselves at authorised border points.

All people caught trying to sneak in or overstay their visas, should be deported at once, except for some very tiny percentage of real hardship cases.

People applying to enter should not be allowed to come in until their applications are accepted.

People seeking asylum, should seek it at the first border they reach, unless that country is in a state of war. They should not pass through other countries to seek asylum here.

People should not be granted asylum merely because they wish to improve their economic standard of living. People in that situation should apply for ordinary visas, not asylum.

We should implement a system of status verification for all job applications so that people in the country illegally will self-deport when they can't find work.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2019 12:31 am
@Brandon9000,
So instead of responding to the post, you give a rant.

About par for the course.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2019 01:51 pm
@Brandon9000,
https://www.dcmediagroup.us/2018/07/01/thousands-protest-trumps-treatment-child-immigrants/
Quote:
NEWS
Thousands Protest Trump’s Treatment of Child Immigrants
by John Zangas|Published July 1, 2018|1 comment
Washington, DC — Thousands of protesters, including many families with children, rallied at the White House Saturday to condemn the Trump Administration for separating children from parents at U.S. borders. Over 30,000 took part in the Families Belong Together rally for three hours, standing in the hot June sun while dozens spoke out against the “zero tolerance” immigration policy, which in some cases has led to young children being held in chain-linked enclosures resembling kennel cages.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2019 05:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
From medium.com:
Quote:
Decoding Donald Trump’s Mental Condition

Malignant Narcissism, according to John D. Gartner, one of the country’s top psychologists, is basically a combination of three mental illnesses — Anti-social Personality Disorder, Paranoid Personality Disorder, and Narcissistic Personality Disorder — plus sadism, or the enjoyment of inflicting pain.
“The concept was developed by a famed psychologist named Erich Fromm, who escaped Nazi Germany, as a way to describe evil,” Gartner says. “He used it to describe Hitler.”
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 12:38 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

I was referring to the ones that are trying to sneak in.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 12:39 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

So instead of responding to the post, you give a rant.

About par for the course.

Since you didn't respond to any of the points I made in my "rant," I presume that you agree with them.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 02:19 pm
@Brandon9000,
That's certainly what a stupid person would do.
Brandon9000

Reply Fri 20 Sep, 2019 04:07 am
@izzythepush,
I always argue the topic and you usually try to convert the argument into insulting the poster personally.

Do you have any comment at all on what I posted?

Brandon9000 wrote:

All people caught trying to sneak in or overstay their visas, should be deported at once, except for some very tiny percentage of real hardship cases.

People applying to enter should not be allowed to come in until their applications are accepted.

People seeking asylum, should seek it at the first border they reach, unless that country is in a state of war. They should not pass through other countries to seek asylum here.

People should not be granted asylum merely because they wish to improve their economic standard of living. People in that situation should apply for ordinary visas, not asylum.

We should implement a system of status verification for all job applications so that people in the country illegally will self-deport when they can't find work.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 20 Sep, 2019 04:26 am
@Brandon9000,
I've not seen it. I made a number of points which you failed to address, instead you went off on a rant.

When that was pointed out you could have gone back and addressed those points but you didn't.

Instead you made an asinine comment about how that must mean I agree with you.

If you want to debate, debate, but in order to do that you can't dictate how I behave and then refuse to observe such strictures yourself.

I made my comments previously, and you've still not addressed the issues raised.