Fake, Lying Charlatan! Roland Deconstructs 'FRAUDULENT CHRISTIAN' Trump EXPLOITING Christianity.

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2024 07:05 pm
Fake, Lying Charlatan! Roland Deconstructs 'FRAUDULENT CHRISTIAN' Trump EXPLOITING Christianity.

When it comes to the public image of Donald Trump, one aspect that often SPARKS controversy is his professed Christian beliefs. Amidst claims and counterclaims about the sincerity of his faith, questions have been raised about the consistency between Trump's religious statements and his actions.

Published June 26, 2024

roger

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2024 07:33 pm
@Real Music,
I didn't follow your link, but isn't this about typical?
Real Music

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2024 01:03 am
@roger,
Quote:
I didn't follow your link, but isn't this about typical?

1. What link are you referring to?
2. The only thing I've posted on this thread so far, is the youtube video at the start of this thread.
3. I do recommend everyone to view the youtube video.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2024 01:31 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

When it comes to the public image of Donald Trump, one aspect that often SPARKS controversy is his professed Christian beliefs. Amidst claims and counterclaims about the sincerity of his faith, questions have been raised about the consistency between Trump's religious statements and his actions.

Published June 26, 2024

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8LrGi5aIOc[/youtube]

I guess I confused a connection to a video with a link. Sorry
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2024 10:07 pm
I remember in 2015 Trump was asked for a few of his favorite Bible verses. Now by that point, we had already learned decades worth of stuff about Donald Trump, often because he wanted it that way. And he said a lot of intentionally provocative, distasteful stuff. Probably the creepiest were his musings – on more than one occasion – sexualizing his daughter.

So what did Trump say was his favorite Bible verse? "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

No no no I'm kidding. He actually said, “I wouldn’t want to get into it. Because to me, that’s very personal." The guy who – on more than one occasion – freely offered his very favorable opinion of his own daughter's figure drew the line at speaking about the Bible, because that's personal. It's a ridiculous looking turn to modesty, and also about the last thing a Christian should consider personal. Biblically, he had just declined to "honor God", but of course he had no way of knowing it.

That was enough to confirm my assumption that he isn't remotely Christian. His fans argue he "supports Jesus" nonetheless, presumably because he brings it up a lot, and there is (technically) even a bit of biblical principle behind that idea. But they don't ever say it that way, because I don't think any of them are familiar with that part of the Bible.

Trump's 'make stuff up, take what you want, never apologize' attitude emboldened many a 'Christopolitician' and like-minded appointee to attempt to establish their Law as the law. And it's working in many places. This just in: Oklahoma’s State Superintendent Requires Public Schools to Teach the Bible Trump's usefulness to them has nothing to do with how Christlike he is. My guess is they're better off because he isn't.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2024 07:37 pm
Trump gets TORCHED by church Pastor in explosive Must-See Speech.

Published July 9, 2024

0 Replies