glitterbag

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 11:30 pm
@roger,
Finally, someone who gets me.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 12:29 am
@Brandon9000,
So what is it? Would it be easy to kill the Taliban, or would it require an all out war with everything at America's disposal?

Btw, I can see how Trump fooled you into voting for him.
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 01:26 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
I gave you one in my own words...you will never accept the truth and for the life of me I don't understand why you and the other Trump groupies continue to defend him. Here's another in my own words, Trump standing in front of the memorial wall at CIA bragging about his large crowds and how everybody at the CIA voted for him. He had just accepted the mantle of the presidency and felt it was unnecessary to honor the dead....OK, that makes him a shallow mouth breather, how's this, he trivialized the anguish of children whose parents were arrested in a massive gestapo like raid on a food processing plant, shrugged his fat shoulders and said "It's a good deterrent".

I don't know about you, but I don't think the United States of America should single out young children and traumatize them because Trumps is afraid of their parents. Only cowards target the weak and helpless, and that is what Trump is. A monster who is a coward. Now buzz off and don't ask me to spoon feed reality to you again.

People who have entered the country illegally should be deported. If they like, they can re-apply for a visa legally. If being deported disrupts their lives, they probably should have considered that before entering the country illegally. As the head of the executive branch, president Trump is doing his job when he enforces immigration laws passed by the people's elected representatives. If you don't like the immigration laws, then change them.

And as for this nonsense about "targeting the weak and helpless," when an illegal alien is sent to jail, it is simply impossible to send his children to jail with him. As has been true for at least a century and probably longer, when parents are arrested, a government agency must place their children somewhere.

Quite amusing that you refer to asking you to provide evidence for your claims as asking to be spoon fed reality. It isn't reality. It's your opinion. Just like everyone else who makes an assertion, you can reasonably be asked to support it.
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 01:27 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
So what is it? Would it be easy to kill the Taliban, or would it require an all out war with everything at America's disposal?

Btw, I can see how Trump fooled you into voting for him.

I didn't say that beating the Taliban quickly would be easy. I took exception to your claim that we couldn't do it.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 03:00 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

I didn't say that beating the Taliban quickly would be easy. I took exception to your claim that we couldn't do it.

Don't talk crap.

Brandon9000 wrote:

[He said that America could beat the Taliban very quickly but that he chose not to fight that kind of war. How is that bad?

Btw, I doubt you could do it. You got your arses kicked in Vietnam.
oralloy

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 04:37 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You got your arses kicked in Vietnam.

Hardly.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 04:46 am
@oralloy,
Have you not seen the fall of Saigon?

You got your arses kicked. You lost.

That's why Kim Jong Un treats Trump like the joke he is.
oralloy

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 04:53 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Have you not seen the fall of Saigon?

That was caused by the Democrats selling out South Vietnam to the Communists after we won the war.

Leftists are natural-born traitors, and are always eager to help evil dictators destroy democracy.

izzythepush wrote:
You got your arses kicked. You lost.

Nope. We decisively won every battle.

You really should try to learn a little about history before you try to talk about it.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 05:22 am
@oralloy,
It was Nixon you idiot. The fall of Saigon was Americans losing because they weren't up to the job.

You lost, but I'm not surprised you're the only person on Earth who believes Vietnam was a rounding success, it fits in with the rest of your crackpot theories.

You lost.

https://chineseposters.net/images/e15-579.jpg
oralloy

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 05:32 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
It was Nixon

Wrong. The Democrats were the ones who cut off aid to South Vietnam.

Nixon wasn't even president at the time, as the Democrats had already lynched him at that point. Leftists are just bad news all around.

izzythepush wrote:
you idiot.

You engage in name-calling because you aren't capable of producing an intelligent argument.

izzythepush wrote:
The fall of Saigon was Americans losing because they weren't up to the job.

Wrong. It was the Democrats selling out an ally to the Communists.

izzythepush wrote:
You lost,

izzythepush wrote:
but I'm not surprised you're the only person on Earth who believes Vietnam was a rounding success, it fits in with the rest of your crackpot theories.

History is hardly a crackpot theory.

izzythepush wrote:
You lost.

izzythepush

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 05:43 am
@oralloy,
You lost. America lost. Nixon pulled out.

It doesn't matter what political parties did, you lost.

America lost.

Vietnam won.

You weren't shooting up schools this time, you were fighting soldiers, that's why you lost.

This is the American embassy in Saigon falling.

https://asiapacificcurriculum.ca/sites/default/files/inline-images/Image%2001%20-%20Fall%20of%20Saigon.png

oralloy

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 06:06 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You lost. America lost.

Wrong again. We decisively won every battle.

izzythepush wrote:
Nixon pulled out.

Only after completely eradicating the Vietcong. At that point our soldiers were not needed anymore. We just needed to keep giving South Vietnam economic aid.

izzythepush wrote:
It doesn't matter what political parties did,

That is incorrect. Democratic treason is quite damaging.

izzythepush wrote:
you lost.
America lost.
Vietnam won.
You weren't shooting up schools this time, you were fighting soldiers, that's why you lost.

izzythepush wrote:
This is the American embassy in Saigon falling.
http://asiapacificcurriculum.ca/sites/default/files/inline-images/Image%2001%20-%20Fall%20of%20Saigon.png

The Democrats really are shameful. They are still eager to betray democracy even today.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 06:15 am
@oralloy,
You lost.

This is why you lost.

Quote:
For all of the self-satisfied voyeurism surrounding the Vietnam War, it’s hard to find a concrete idea about why the U.S. lost. For more than a decade, the U.S. had declared that it would not let Vietnam fall to the communists. Yet, Vietnam fell to the communists. Why?

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2017/10/09/why-us-lost-vietnam-war?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIio7CnaP44wIVxLHtCh0FPAgTEAAYASAAEgL1FvD_BwE<br />
You lost.
oralloy

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 06:31 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You lost.
This is why you lost.
Quote:
For all of the self-satisfied voyeurism surrounding the Vietnam War, it's hard to find a concrete idea about why the U.S. lost.

Wong again. We decisively won every battle.

Quote:
For more than a decade, the U.S. had declared that it would not let Vietnam fall to the communists. Yet, Vietnam fell to the communists. Why?

It's because the treasonous Democrats sold South Vietnam out to the Communists. Ford was in too weak of a position after Nixon's lynching to defy the Democrats.

The treasonous Democrats tried the same thing with Central America in the 1980s. Luckily Reagan was strong enough to ignore the Democratic traitors and keep aid flowing to the Contras.

izzythepush wrote:
You lost.

izzythepush

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 07:06 am
@oralloy,
You lost.

Vietnam kicked you out.

You lost.

If you had won there would be an American military base in Vietnam like in Bahrain or the Philippines. There isn't, because you lost.

It doesn't matter how many battles you won. You lost the war,

You can't blame it on the Democrats, America lost, Vietnam won.

By that twisted logic Germany didn't lose WW2, the Nazis did, and the Christian Democrats (in coalition,) emerged victorious from the battlefield.

Have you been up all night? It must be morning there now. Oh dear. I've been up and out and back again.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 07:28 am
Vietnam was as great a fraud as any war we have fought. It should have been an example for us to keep us from making these criminal mistakes, but nothing has changed.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 01:17 pm
@Brandon9000,
And as for this nonsense about "targeting the weak and helpless," when an illegal alien is sent to jail, it is simply impossible to send his children to jail with him. As has been true for at least a century and probably longer, when parents are arrested, a government agency must place their children somewhere.

So Brandon, how is the United States taking care of the children???? These are the weak and helpless I'm talking about. Did you miss that photo op with Trump and Melania grinning like simpletons holding the weeks old survivor of a genocidal attack???? Do you suppose the children in Mississippi are all staying at a Hilton with room service???? How many 8 year olds have the where-with-all to survive on their own? Who will protect them from predators, or do you think as Trump does that this ia a wizard way to deter future 'scofflaws'?

But of course as you say "It's just my opinion" that the children could be in danger....You probably have all the information at your fingertips regarding how well those sobbing children are being housed, fed and comforted. You can probably vouch for the clean background checks of all the people who have access to those children. Thank God, these children have someone like you in their corner.

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 03:28 pm
@edgarblythe,
With Donald Trump, that's guaranteed. The man is insane; he doesn't understand anything about wars. He's lived a sheltered life too long.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 03:35 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
We decisively won every battle.

You may want to go back to your history books.

www.realclearhistory.com/2016/06/09/the_lost_battles_of_vietnam_war_2564.html

No, the U.S. did not win all the battles.

Quote:
...completely eradicating the Vietcong.

You really need to brush up on your history.

In the final analysis, the United States lost. Communism took hold fully in the southern half of Vietnam. Not a win since part of our going there was to keep the communists from taking over.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 05:45 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
How many wars did US lose?
Vietnam War of course, Korean War was a Stalemate I believe, and that is all I can think of, I don't think we have entered to many wars we couldn't win. that would be stupid. There might be more, but out of all the ones I can remember we were in that is it.
0 Replies