What’s the difference between friendly and interest?

Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2019 08:33 pm
My Co-Worker who I like. Asked me almost everyday if I wanted a ride home for like 3 weeks. I said no. Finally I said yes and gave in when he said “when are you gonna let me give you a ride home”

when i I did get in his car he said “finally I get to give you a ride after I’ve been asking and asking and asking”

since then (about a month) he’s giving me a ride. And has picked me up in the morning sometimes. ( roughly 25ish rides home and 4-5 ones in the morning)

its to the point now where he just says “are you ready” when’s he’s leaving and doesn’t ask. ( I’ve never asked)

also when ever we get to my apartment we usually end up talking for anywhere between 10-60 minutes in his car.

Once We were talking. I Said “sorry for bothering you with my problems”

He said something like your not bothering me. That’s what true friends do. I wanna be your true friend” another time I was really sad and having a bad day and he drove me home and he talked is his car for the 10 min drive and for 30 minutes after. We just sat there and he tried to make me feel better and I texted thanks after and he said “no need to thank. That’s what friends are for! Love ya ( my name)

Another time I told him I guy I asked out called me ugly!! He said “don’t take what he said to heart, don’t believe what he said is true because it’s not you’re amazing and you’re beautiful and you have a lot to offer someone” a few days later I told him I used to think they had a point and he texted me “They never had a point, they were never right. You should always be confident in yourself and what you have to offer”.

If I say I’m a werdio or I’m boring he’ll say “no your not”.

He left for vacation and said “when I get back we’ll have fun”
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,476 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2019 04:47 am
@Jazmine2356,
I'm going to let you in on a little secret:

It's 2019, and if he interests you, then you can ask him out. And you don't need to be 100% confident that he likes you in that way.

Next time you two are sitting in the car together, ask him if he wants to continue the conversation over coffee, on the weekend.

Assuming he says yes, go, and if you have a good time, tell him so. And then say, "Can we make it a real date next time?"

You already know that he's friendly with you. You don't need to see tea leaves or anything.

But if that makes you act, then consider this post to be your tea leaves.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2019 04:51 am
You know, you've asked this same question several times already.

I'm not answering you again.
0 Replies