My friends are complete d***heads...

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 07:01 am
Hi, If u've read any of my other posts about my 'm8s' then u might some of the problems I have with them....if not then....

I am a girl :wink: obviously....I hope....and all my friends are boys....my closest friends in our group are Sam, Alex and Morley. Now Morley's gone away on hol though he is being a little arrogant and pig ignorant recently...but this post isn't to have a go at him (He has major mood swings...anway!)

I asked Sam and Alex if they wanted to go into town in half term...they said they couldn't (on school trip), then Sam said they were here Monday (Today) so would I like to go into town? I said I'd ask and did, the same night, next day I told Sam I could go, so he invited Alex...We had various conversations about it, but I completely 4got to ask wot time we were going.
So Friday we all said we'd see eachother on monday, make sure u don't miss the bus etc etc...saturday evening I sent a txt to Sam and Alex asking wot time we woz going. No reply.
I sent another txt 2 both, Sunday evening. No reply.
I sent loads more txts this morning, the rang them both
first on mobiles. Both switched off.....then tried home numbers, still got no reply!!
I finally got throguh to Alex at about 11.45ish at his home no. and he said he had just got up...so I asked him wot time we were going and he said he didn't know...didn't like the tone of his voice...asked him if he still wanted to go? He said he wasn't sure....great!! Eventually got through to Sam ages later...12.55? and he said he was in a different town and didn't realise we were going!! WOT? So he said sorry, u'll have to go with Alex....Sent Alex a txt saying to get on the 1.30 bus if he was still going, or to contact me.

He rings me at 1.11 and says he can't be bothered, he wanted to go earlier so he could get ready for his trip! I told him I wanted to go earlier, that's why I'd been up since 8.30am. He said 'Oh'.
I said 'if you wanted to go earlier then why were u only just getting up when I rang?'
He said 'I was tired.'
SO WAS I, BUT I THOUGHT I'D BETTER GET UP EARLY INCASE THEY TXT SAYING THEY WOZ READY TO GO ON AN EARLIER BUS!!

So great, they are SOOOOOO selfish...they-

a)Weren't courteous enoguh to have their fones on, so they didn't contact me, and I couldn't contact them.
b) Alex was just being plain lazy, and obvoiusly didn't want to go, but he didn't tell me.
c) Sam is really stupid and ignorant, he never listens to me (In fact none of them do(I had a BBQ a while back and offered them some strawberry flan FIVE times! My mum got home and said she was surprised no-one had had some, and they said 'OH I didn't know there waz any, CHARLY didn't say!!' FOR G'S SAKE!!))

So I could've gone out with my mum instead, but I've wasted a day at home, waiting for my 'friends' to let me know what the plans were!!
I really hate them now, they're always so lazy and making plans then cancelling them at the last moment!! Bunch of F***ers...how should I handle this situation? Anyone know, I am sooooo PISSED OFF!! Mad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 741 • Replies: 5
No top replies

eoe

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 07:11 am
Find new friends. Reliable ones.
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 07:25 am
I don't think it's possible...we get on so well at times...and there's no-one else I really get on with at school...I also don't think I would flirt freely with anyone else at school...anyway!! I didn't really have any friends from half way through year 7 to half way through year 8... Crying or Very sad ...My mum also made me feel bad b'coz of it which made me unhappy and it harder for me to make friends...my group of friends is so close...they are just so nasty and unreliable sometimes... Sad
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 08:27 am
Have a hug sweetie

I think we've already established that you're living my life minus 3 years.... so i know exactly where you're coming from

Lads are lads and generally at that age they're not the greatest at thinking about others... especially if the other happens to be female!!

Feel free to rant... but know in the end that you'll forgive them and carry on as normal Wink
0 Replies

mikey5time

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 09:12 am
Don't ask for advice if you won't take it.

Your friends are dicks. So screw them. Or stop screwing them, if that's the problem. But bottom line is that if your willing to go through A, B and C for someone, but they aern't willing to even type the letters out for you, that's the point when you need to look out for yourself.

Part of looking out for yourself is deciding if constant disappointment in your friends is something that you find acceptable or if you 'NEED' to find new friends, if it's not a matter of desire anymore.

It's been said before, but sometimes what you want is definitely not what you need.

Cheers.
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 02:03 pm
Thanku for the hug Bekaboo, really appreciate your advice!! Ur right....I have forgiven them now, Alex said he woz sorry today, and life's too short to try and argue with them!!
mikey5time...I'd just like to make it clear that I am NOT screwing them... :wink:
Thanks for ur advice guys!!
0 Replies