100 people said this

slp44

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 05:12 pm
hello i am doing a sort of puzzle. I have to figure out 100 people who have said or talked about the following things: What is the secret to life, what is the secret to happiness, and what is the great truth. i have the following people so far... Buscaglia,Sandburg,Exupery,Carlyle, Buddha, God, Jesus, Timothy, Matthew, Seneca, Pope John Paul 2, Fred Cuellar, Mother Theresa, Mayou, Shakespeare,Einstein,Aristotle,Winston Churchill,Mark Twain,Oscar Wilde,Gandhi,Nietzsche,Thoreau,Emerson, Martin Luther King, John Lennon thanks for the help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 667 • Replies: 3
No top replies

roger

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 05:15 pm
If you need them for footnotes, God is always good. You can call it a primary source, as far as that goes. Just use "God; personal conversation" and give the date.
0 Replies

slp44

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 05:23 pm
no its not for footnotes i just need to identify these 100 people in order to complete this puzzle there was more to the puzzle before but i have already figured it out i just need to know some more people who may have talked or said something about these three things. thanks
0 Replies

Paaskynen

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 07:45 am
Monty Python Very Happy
0 Replies